http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:53

Default Just had my first experience with something that most of you have experienced..

Sally's new clips!

They're AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:12

Default Re: Just had my first experience with something that most of you have experienced..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2tylerandali View Post
Sally's new clips!

They're AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I have 2800 of them!
Old 04-03-2010, 10:15

Default Re: Just had my first experience with something that most of you have experienced..

Last time I bought clips I only bought two boxes (that is all they had on the shelf) and they were the kind with no ridges. I'm just using the last of my second box...have about 10-12 left and need to get some more really bad but I was going to wait till I am in FL since that is one thing I plan on doing while I'm there. Easy to do and bring back without getting squished (a technical term that all of us know and use ). I am sooooo hoping they have the old ones there. I really don't want to deal with ridges except in my Ruffles potato chips (I hope I'm not the only one old enough to remember "Ruffles have ridges" ). I do hope Sally's brings back the old "non-ridged" clips.

Diane

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia44 View Post
That's all I can find here. I only bought them cause I need clips super bad. I only like them with glitter ribbon ugh.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:21

I had to buy some too because I was desperate, but I had to call around to 4 different Sally's just to find 1 store that had them in stock. Then I felt pathetically grateful for the ridged ones. So it makes me wonder if they're not in the process of switching back to the regular ones, you know, if all of the stores are backordered on clips?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:29

I think these are actually different than the "ridged" ones...I think the last box I bought had the ridges---but this box I got Friday-----they were just all around funky!!!! I'll try to find a picture of these awful ones that I'm talking about.

ETA- can't find pic! I'll take a pic later.

Last edited by mom2tylerandali; 04-03-2010 at 10:31.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:30

I agree...I need clips really bad and I don't want ridges but to tell you the truth if push comes to shove I'm gonna have to take what I can get and be grateful to get any I think when I start making clips in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
People have been saying that they are switching back. Well they need to hurry up.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:35

LOL...it's my middle name

Quote:
You and me both we are such procrastinators LOL.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:39

Now I've procrastinated long enough about giving my scuzzy little dog a bath...going to do that now. I would love to take him to the groomers but at $58.00 for a 10 pound 12" dog...I just don't think so...maybe if it's a good craft show season. LOL Talk to y'all later....Good luck finding "good" clips.

Diane
Old 04-03-2010, 10:40

Ya we are good at that aren't we?!! Sorry y'all.

Quote:
I already have 2 middle names and one's really long I don't need a third lol. Don't you love how we always derail topics lol.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:11