http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:25

Default Ribbon Heaven Review

I know a lot of people have complained/commented on the slow shipping from Ribbon Heaven, so I wanted to give an honest review on my purchase.

This was my first order from Ribbon Heaven & I have to agree with some of the ladies, I wish there was a little wider variety because I'm not too into the M2MG designs, but I live near Disney, so the mouseheads were a huge draw for me. I knew what I was getting when I signed up, so I have no complaints.

I placed my order on Friday (3/26) and I was beyond thrilled to find it in my mailbox today! It only took 4 business days to get to me & I'm so pleased with the quality. I got 20 yards of free ribbon with my order (I think you get 10 yards with every order and this was my first order on top of that & I was referred from the lovely Shelley) and the quality is outstanding. The prints are so much cuter in person (not that they aren't on the site, but in person they're just fabulous) and I'm so pleased with how quickly I got the order. I was expecting a really long wait time since I bought ribbon after they put it on sale, I kind of figured there would be a slower turn around time with more orders coming in. I know that I can't always expect to receive orders that quickly, but it was still a really great first experience.

I just wanted to rave on Ribbon Heaven a little since I know they get a lot of slack for shipping sometimes.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 03-31-2010, 09:14

Default Re: Ribbon Heaven Review

That's good to know. I joined a while back, but haven't ordered yet due to the shipping thing. Thanks for posting this!

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 03-31-2010, 09:30

I also had a very good first order experience this week. Similar turnaround time to clovertine's. (Though I didn't count days exactly, it was 3-4 days.)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:33

I love the ribbon. Shipping took almost two weeks last time I ordered, but I'm not in a rush anyways. I'm glad I joined.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:49

I agree I love my ribbon as well but it took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me and I didn't know it would take that long. But since I know that now I'm ok with it. And everyone loves the bows I make with it! And it was the 1st place I found that had softball ribbon!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:28

Do you have to join Ribbon Heaven in order to purchase ribbon from them? If so, how much is it to join?
"For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever." Romans 11:36
Old 04-01-2010, 09:39

I've been looking at ribbon heaven today, I'm from England and I don't know if they will ship internationallly. Is there anyway of seeing what ribbon they have and the approx prices before you you join? I can't seam to get have the start an account page!
Thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 09:49

I am soooo freaking aggravated right now!!!! I emailed them twice asking if they carry Jungle Gem and the first reply was they were restocking this week (it's Thursday, still don't see anything new) and now, no response. Is their customer service this bad all the time? It's not a hard question, either you carry it or you don't. I'm really close to ordering it off of ebay but I know as soon as I do, it'll pop up on RH. I would rather pay $3 for 10 yards than for 1yd.UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!:wallb ash:
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56

I've been interested in joining RH can someone direct me to some site I can preview the prints. I usually don't use much prints but if they carry cute ones I would definitely be interested.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23

THere is a $25 membership fee to be paid before you can view their products. The prices are worth it, I just thought they would have more variety. So, you can see why I'm upset about all this.They still have some really cute stuff, like the Minnie/Mickey Mouse collection. So, you can see why I'm upset
Sponsored Links