Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/product-review-tools-equipment-gadgets/)
-   -   Finally orderd the TNT templates (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/product-review-tools-equipment-gadgets/43056-finally-orderd-tnt-templates.html)

binkypinkboutique 03-13-2010 06:22

Finally orderd the TNT templates

I finally bit the bullet and order the No Bow no Go TNT templates! I hope I like them. A friend of mine just got them and she is having trouble using them.

I am hoping they will help me with other styles of bows because right now the only style I make is the basic boutique bow!

JNice123 03-13-2010 06:28

Re: Finally orderd the TNT templates

I got mine about 1.5 wk ago and i love them. Just watch Devon's youtube video it is very helpful and there is lots of info on her yahoo group site. I have made so many since I got them i don't know why i waited so long.

binkypinkboutique 03-13-2010 06:46

Thanks for the info, it's very encouraging. I have waited a while to buy them as well, but I decided this year to use some of my income tax return to invest in my business! Hope it pays off! bow:)

aandja79 03-16-2010 12:59

They really are fabulous. I stink at getting everything even without them, but with them, they look great! You'll find life so much easier with them :-)

Joeybear 03-16-2010 02:37

Yahoo group??? I bought the templates and think they are great...do you have a link to the group?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNice123 (Post 476342)
I got mine about 1.5 wk ago and i love them. Just watch Devon's youtube video it is very helpful and there is lots of info on her yahoo group site. I have made so many since I got them i don't know why i waited so long.

binkypinkboutique 03-16-2010 03:28

I love them so far!! The only down side is that I am finding that I have to sew the centers instead of just tying them like I have always done! However, I guess it's worth it since I am now have the skills to make more styles of bows!!

bow:)

binkypinkboutique 03-16-2010 03:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoreille (Post 479402)
Yahoo group??? I bought the templates and think they are great...do you have a link to the group?

I have it at home...I will look when I get home this evening and send it to you!

Joeybear 03-16-2010 03:34

Thanks so much :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by binkypinkboutique (Post 479470)
I have it at home...I will look when I get home this evening and send it to you!

shelby2000 03-16-2010 04:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by binkypinkboutique (Post 479468)
I love them so far!! The only down side is that I am finding that I have to sew the centers instead of just tying them like I have always done! However, I guess it's worth it since I am now have the skills to make more styles of bows!!

bow:)

I have great news for you. You can tie your bows with the templates. I have the NBNG/TNT templates and tie my bows. I use the Gator Bite with my templates and it allows me to tie them. You just clamp your Gator Bite onto the template being sure to pinch down on the tip of your Gator Bite so that it catches all the ribbon in its teeth, then slide the ribbon off of the template. Once you get your bow off the template and onto the Gator Bite you can tie your bow on the Gator Bite. Here is the link to the Gator Bite: http://www.lookatmebaby.com/product_...roducts_id/107. The only down side is that you have to spend more money. But, it's totally worth it.