Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-23-2008, 10:47

Question Questions

I have a question but I am not sure if this is where I need to post it. If it is not the correct spot please let me know. Has anyone every purchased ribbon from this website Baby Headbands, Baby Hairbows, Toddler Bows, Baby Toddler Bracelets ? She seems like she has very good prices but I am curious on how is the quality of ribbon?
Thanks
Stacey
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:07

Default Re: Questions

I was curious about that to I was going to possibly place an order in the next few weeks?
Old 02-24-2008, 06:05

Call me crazy--but aren't these most of the colors that UB carries? It would be a better deal to order from them...3/8 for $1.40 for 50 yards--she might be ordering from there...then marking the price up?
Old 02-24-2008, 06:44

ooh I was looking for lycra headbands! this site has.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:46

these are even cheaper than the ribbonplace.com by the yard. but the colours are limited.

Last edited by valchoo; 02-24-2008 at 10:45.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:04

I have ordered from them and I was scared to try but it worked out. I bought the lycra headbands, crochet headbands and the bigger crochet bands to make beanies. I thought that they were good prices but after purchasing heather's instructions on beanie hats, I got the name of her supplier and they were cheaper, so I will use them from now on.

I really liked the lycra headbands. They come in individual packages with a reasealable flap so you can add the ribbon loop to make it interchangeable, put it back in, and then the top has the punch out so that you can hang it on a peg hook, etc. if you do craft shows.

I have not ordered ribbon but would be interested in the quality as well, if someone has ordered it let me know.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:48

I just ordered from them. I will let you know how that goes. I have question, How you make the beanies with the big crochet headbands?
Old 02-24-2008, 08:09

Hi, its Jeena from the above mentioned website. We just started trying out ribbon to go with our crochet and other headbands. If anyone has any special requests please feel free to email me, or if you want a sample of the ribbon, let me know. We will be getting in patterns soon too. Just thought I would say hi and let you know you can email me with any questions too!

Thanks,

Jeena
AlwaysUnderPay
Old 02-24-2008, 08:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysUnderPay View Post
Hi, its Jeena from the above mentioned website. We just started trying out ribbon to go with our crochet and other headbands. If anyone has any special requests please feel free to email me, or if you want a sample of the ribbon, let me know. We will be getting in patterns soon too. Just thought I would say hi and let you know you can email me with any questions too!

Thanks,

Jeena
AlwaysUnderPay

Well, welcome! I'd be interested in the prints...keep us posted, please!

ISO: manners
Old 02-24-2008, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysUnderPay View Post

Thanks,

Jeena
AlwaysUnderPay
cool thanks. I want patterns as well. I see you are out of stock on some of the crochet bands are they discontinued or will you be getting in more esp pinks, whts and blks
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg