new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:40

Default What all comes in totts pkg?

O.k. I think I am going to order them today, does it come with a book or binder on how to do it, or is it all online?? Do I have to print it out?? It will cost me more to print than it will to buy it. Just wondering??? Plus I live in an apartment and have a very small mail box.

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 02-21-2008, 11:45

Default Re: What all comes in totts pkg?

ahhh, thanks so much!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:45

It comes with a cd with the manual on it. You have to print it yourself. When I got it I called Kinkos and it was going to cost be over $100 to print it out in color. So I just printed it myself and got a 3 ring binder at Target and put it in. The also comes with the bowmaker. Once you buy it you will also get a password to access the instructions and videos online so you will have access to them right away.
Old 02-21-2008, 01:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnbmom View Post
It comes with a cd with the manual on it. You have to print it yourself. When I got it I called Kinkos and it was going to cost be over $100 to print it out in color. So I just printed it myself and got a 3 ring binder at Target and put it in. The also comes with the bowmaker. Once you buy it you will also get a password to access the instructions and videos online so you will have access to them right away.
OMG, are you serious?! I had no idea it would be that expenive to print it. One of my best friends works at Kinkos and so I had her print it for me (print in color and bounded together in a book form) while she was working and she did it for free. I guess I saved $100

My online store:

Old 02-21-2008, 01:45

Thats sorta exp to print, how big is the box that they send you, I am trying to see if I should get it sent to my moms house.

Old 02-21-2008, 01:58

Yes and that didn't even include the price to bind it. Brittany I don't remember the size of the box b/c I got it a while back but the bow maker is about 6 inches tall. The box wouldn't fit in my mail box they put it on the porch.

Jen I live in LA county right on the border of Orange County CA and my name is Jen too.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:00

Quote:
Yes and that didn't even include the price to bind it. Brittany I don't remember the size of the box b/c I got it a while back but the bow maker is about 6 inches tall. The box wouldn't fit in my mail box they put it on the porch.
Thank you, I will just have it sent to my moms, I dont want someone to take it!!! At least I know it will be ok there.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:02

Quote:

Jen I live in LA county right on the border of Orange County CA and my name is Jen too.
Really? Where exactly? That's sooo cool that you live close to me. I have been looking for someone close to me for bow making playdates

My online store:

Old 02-21-2008, 06:18

I pm'd you.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:52

I just wish it told you EVERYTHING that is in the package before you buy it.. Some of that stuff I feel like I can do, but was interested in the stuff I haven't seen or done before.. Does that make sense?
Sponsored Links