printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-24-2008, 02:29

Default Re: What all comes in totts pkg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkath View Post
I just wish it told you EVERYTHING that is in the package before you buy it.. Some of that stuff I feel like I can do, but was interested in the stuff I haven't seen or done before.. Does that make sense?
Yes, that makes perfect sense. Can anyone tell us what exactly is included in the instructions? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy it and I emailed The Ribbon Retreat a week ago about this and I haven't heard back from them yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 03:05

this page will give you a good idea of what is included:

The Ribbon Retreat - ribbons, hair bows, free instructions - Product Categories

ISO: manners
Old 02-24-2008, 07:01

Quote:
Learn to make hair bows like a PRO! You will receive instructions for hair bows, baby headbands, beaded barrettes, ribbon belts, and more! PLUS, you’ll receive a Solid Oak Professionally Handmade Hair Bow Maker. Perfect for the beginning hair bow maker or the professional. WHAT YOU RECEIVE: CD-Rom with PDF Files, Hair Bow Maker, access to Online Video Library.
Okay, I'm wondering what the and more part is. I have a hard time paying for something unless I know exactly what it is I'm getting. What kind of hair bows does it teach (korkers, tuxedo, tails down, loopy, etc.) Does it teach you how to make critter clips, novelty clips or ribbon flowers? I'd appreciate any input on this topic.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:12

Because the info on the Ribbon Retreat site is what they wish to disclose, I will honor that. If you wish more info, perhaps you could email them and see what they are willing, or not, to give out. I'm sure you understand.

ISO: manners
Old 02-24-2008, 08:22

No, actually I don't understand why everyone is being so cryptic about it, did they make you sign a release or something? I also don't understand why TRR is unwillingly to divulge exactly what it is they are selling. I equate it to them selling ribbon and not telling you what kind of ribbon it is. It's not like I'm asking for the actual instructions. At this point I'd settle for how many different techniques it teaches (i.e., 12 hairbows, 10 clippies ect.) Also, as I stated in my previous post, I emailed TRR a week ago and I have yet to recieve a response. Oh well, even though I don't understand your reluctance to share, I certainly respect your desicion not to do so.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragglerock View Post
No, actually I don't understand why everyone is being so cryptic about it, did they make you sign a release or something? I also don't understand why TRR is unwillingly to divulge exactly what it is they are selling. I equate it to them selling ribbon and not telling you what kind of ribbon it is. It's not like I'm asking for the actual instructions. At this point I'd settle for how many different techniques it teaches (i.e., 12 hairbows, 10 clippies ect.) Also, as I stated in my previous post, I emailed TRR a week ago and I have yet to recieve a response. Oh well, even though I don't understand your reluctance to share, I certainly respect your desicion not to do so.
Ditto... I understand not telling me the instructions. I just want to know if the package includes anything I can use to further my business. I bought the TOTTS from the youcanmakethis.com website and it was ONLY the twisted boutique bow.. I could already do this, but thought I might be able to benefit from any additional info the instructions had to offer. I just don't want to spend another $25 in addition to the hundreds I have already invested in this bow business (primarily on instructions) if it is not something I really need to buy to further the business. Does that make sense? I don't expect any freebies, I just want to know EXACTLY what I am buying.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragglerock View Post
Have you try to contact TRR? I would be really surprised if she refuse to assist you.

My online store:

Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies