New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:07
Default Sewing/Embroidery

I am looking into getting an embroidery machine. I have a very basic sewing machine, a brother es2000. I am wondering if i should upgrade to an all in one or if i should buy an embroidery machine and a serger seperately. I do not want to spend over $1000 total. If anyone let me know of a good embroidery machine in that price range id really appreciate it. Thank You.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 10:00
Default Re: Sewing/Embroidery

I have a Brother PE-780D. I got it last summer & have only used it for some basic embroidery but it's so easy to use. It came with free classes but I haven't had a chance to do any yet. I like that it does Disney stuff but really like the 5x7 area. Everyone I talked to said don't go with a machine with only a 4x4 area because you'll want to upgrade almost immediately & I agree.

I got mine from a local store for like $800 & they included a basic kit with a bunch of thread colors, some spray adhesive & a big pack of backing sheets.
Sponsored Links