150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-08-2010, 02:06

Default Re: LOVE double-sided tape-can't believe it!!

is this the same tape that people buy in the group buys?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2010, 02:14

i tried contacting the lady at the website but the contact us form isn't working for me....
Old 02-08-2010, 05:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by myztic View Post
i tried contacting the lady at the website but the contact us form isn't working for me....
Hi Myztic, were you trying to contact me? I own katescraftstore.com and if you need the tape or has a question, just PM me. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethairclips View Post
Hi Myztic, were you trying to contact me? I own katescraftstore.com and if you need the tape or has a question, just PM me. Thanks!
Hi - How many yards are on your roll of double-sided tape and what brand is this? Thanks!

Marla
Old 02-08-2010, 06:30

I must be doing something wrong because when I use it the ribbon peels off pretty easily. Are there tricks to using this tape?
Old 02-08-2010, 08:47

Can someone explain how do you line clips with it do you first apply it to the ribbon the to the clip?....been wanting to get some but I am leary of it being a slower method that glue that I actually use...Oh and sorry for the ignorance and dumb question
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52

You attach it to the ribbon first if your lining with one color you just line a large piece then cut the ribbon and peel off the back part as you need it
Old 02-08-2010, 08:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat font View Post
Can someone explain how do you line clips with it do you first apply it to the ribbon the to the clip?....been wanting to get some but I am leary of it being a slower method that glue that I actually use...Oh and sorry for the ignorance and dumb question
I like it because it looks very smooth when completed. I always seemed to have trouble when I used glue. I line the ribbon with the tape, cut the ribbon to length and then remove the tape backing and attach it to the clip. I think it's pretty quick and no more burning my fingers
Old 02-08-2010, 08:57

Thanks you guys I will go in on the next buy for this I`ve always wondered about it....maybe with it I will stop my hate to linning clips LOL
Old 02-08-2010, 09:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princesses View Post
I love love love the double sided tape! I just got another order from the supplier and got 1/2" to use on my 5/8 that cover snap clips! I can't go back to using hot glue anymore!

ooooh! i just started using double sided tape for wrapping headbands and i'm totally in love! i was wishing i could use it to line clips but i don't use alligator clips - only snap. so - the 1/2" that you got works for snap clips??!!! what size snap clips do you use? i use both the 1 1/4" and 2" lengths. please share more! thanks so much
Sponsored Links