Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 02-14-2008, 11:56

Default color chart

where is the best place i can get a color chart for home and also to put on my website...only thing is, i usually buy different ribbon not just one brand....
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 08:20

Default Re: color chart

That's me - I started with a custom chart that a friend gave me, but since then I've made a new one in Word that reflects the 3 main ribbon sites I order from. It's not hard at all, just takes some time to move the ribbon pieces to the new one.

I'm currently in the process of updating and would be happy to share the file when I"m done. It might at least inspire you or provide a starting place for your own. Then all you would need are all the little ribbons to put on it. That's why I started with a pre-made one. Much cheaper than finding a yard of every single ribbon color!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:33

Default Re: color chart

yeah if you could share the link that would be great....what kind of ribbon does ub sell
Sponsored Links