New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:02

Default Re: Walmart & bottlecap images

I know my walmart photo lab employees very well lol They always let me print my images One time a new girl tried to question my links at the bottom of the images, told her they were MY sites, and she backed off. Once I told another person that they're for personal use only, and they quit trying to fight me. I'd just have them sent and paid for online for 1hr photo.

Click above for my facebook, or My Artfire
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:59

first time i tried printing from walmart they gave me grief about it but i played dumb and told them i hand drawn them on a program i have on my computer and he believed me so i send mine to walgreens online and go pick them up and ive never had a problem. ive dont it there about 4-5 times the past month so far
Old 01-04-2011, 11:42

I think it really depends on the photo lab, I used to print at Walmart when I first started then they wouldn't let me print anything, even simple Alpha images! So I went to Walgreens and the one by my work gave me grief, I then started using the one by my MIL's job and they printed hundreds of sheets of all different stuff and never said anything then one day I get a phone call telling me they can't print them. So I started printing them at the Self serve at Sams and no issues (they don't see them). I didn't care for their quality so now I do 2 things if I need it right away I use the Walgreens by my house and if I am planning ahead I use Artscow. I just wait for a free shipping offer from Arts Cow! The Walgreens by my house hasn't said anything but I usually get a young guy that probly doesn't give a rats ARS about it! LOL

Good luck!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:08

My sister in law was a the Photo Lab Manager for years at a local store and they are VERY Strict. They have been sued a couple of times for allowing people to print copyrighted images and so now they can be kinda harsh about this.

Images that people made are ridiculous though, they do not have a copyright on them. Wedding Pics, Hello Kitty, the obvious stuff, I understand, but not home made images, that is pretty much the same as taking a pic.. They have no idea if you made them or someone else, so that part is crazy.

Good Luck, someone else will let you print them.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:44

I guess what bothers me more is that someone is looking through my pictures...and I am paying for it! I know I am paying for the actual photo but still...
Old 01-12-2011, 05:06

The second time I ever printed images was at Walmart and they said the same thing about the copyright laws, and I was so upset! Went to CVS and have never had a problem. I've been doing them through Snapfish lately and love it.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:52

KinkoFedex printed images that I purchased of of etsy.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:18

Smile Re: Walmart & bottlecap images

safeway is the best deal 20 for a dollar. I print mine there all the time.

www.etsy.com/shop/beronize1
Please make sure you leave feedback!
Old 01-29-2011, 02:13

Wal Mart won't print mine either but Wal Greens never gives me any trouble about it.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:19

Mine here in NC doesnt seem to care, I have gone to 3 different ones! But I actually prefer Walgreens now. Wal-Mart does something really odd to the images, its more pixally ha ha yah made that word up! Try going through SnapFish to Walmart...thats what I do!

"Don't put off til tomorrow what you could have gotten done today"
Sponsored Links