http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-15-2010, 07:33

Default Re: Walmart & bottlecap images

I contacted the lady that I bought my images from and she wrote me a paper that said she hand drew my images and she gave me the copyright and Walmart keeps that on file, they know me now and never give me any problems, but I have to admit I did have a crying episode there once! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 07:43

Thats why I get mines done online through snapfish. Never had a problem.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:22

I dont know about where you are but at the walmart near me you can upload and print your own pictures, have you tried that?
Old 01-15-2010, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancousins View Post
I dont know about where you are but at the walmart near me you can upload and print your own pictures, have you tried that?
That is what I did, but they require for you to pay for them right there and that is when they said something. I'm going to try snapfish or shutterfly. Thanks
Old 01-15-2010, 09:33

same thing happened to me once at Walmart, I was sooo mad!!! I don't know if you have a CVS near you, but thats where I go. its an automatic print and they don't even see my pics.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:44

I have been printing mine through Kodak gallery. They were 9 cents each the last time I had some printed. It takes a couple days but I have never had a problem and they have sales a lot too.

Check out my complete bow tuturial listed on Etsy!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:40

I did one print/sheet at Sam's of hello kitty & had no issues. No one said anything but it was in with other regular pics I was doing.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:42

I had a problem with Walgreens...went to pick them up and they were printed by the photo clerk but the manager happened to be there and said no. They were already printed....

Donna
Old 01-18-2010, 12:13

I had a problem at my closest walgreens, I sent them to my next closest and never had a problem. I was a little worried when I went to the 2nd store and she had my envelope set aside. When I asked for them she opened them and asked what they were for, I showed her my keychain and she liked it so much she wanted one, so I gave her mine. From then on I have had no problems.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:19

My places totally depend on whomever is printing them... the teenage boy is my favorite b/c he could care less. The manager lady said a photo that I took of a pair of my dd's red shiny shoes to put on a cap was a copyright issue b/c it looked like Wizard of Oz. Not kidding. She would not give it to me until I brought my card in with it on there and she still said she needed a professional photographer release and since I wasn't one, she couldn't print it (even though it was printed!).

I do not do any copyrighted images and have a competitor that does, so I just send them to her. I make some for my kids, but I never sell them. Makes my life easier.
Sponsored Links