http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:17

Default NBNG or Brilliant Bow

I have been reading alot of the threads on either brilliant bow or NBNG. I was really leaning on getting the NBNG but more recently I have read about the Brilliant bow. Which is a better buy.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 01-12-2010, 08:42

Default Re: NBNG or Brilliant Bow

I can`t tell wich is better cause I only have BBM and it rocks I had never been able to make a bow to save my life and with this it is soo easy and you are able to make the feared twisted in noo time...anyway I am planning to buy the NBNG soon as I have heard soo many good things about it too
Old 01-12-2010, 08:45

Which one is the brillian bow? What about the template offered by gator bite?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47

I cannot speak to the BBM, but I have NBNG and the Gator Bite. I did not like the templates that came with the Gator Bite, but I LOVE the Gator itself - awesome tool! And I cannot say enough positive things about the NBNG templates. When I put the two together, it's a great combination! Just my opinion....
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35

are using templates the best and easiest way to make bows if you are a beginner?
Old 01-13-2010, 09:10

I own all the templates from NBNG, TOTTS, BBM, and LAMBS--I had to purchase all in order to find out which one I would prefer more. For myself personally, I love the NBNG, the templates are made from a very durable material and the instructions that accompany it are very detailed. I have kept all the other templates because each one does a particular type of bow better for me.
It's been pretty even on this forum about which one people prefer the most and I think if you're on the fence about which one to by it's at least between BBM and NBNG and you will be happy with whichever one out of those two and then later on get the gatorbite from lambs and I would completely pass up on the templates that they offer--- HTH

ETSY
www.bunnylanedesigns.etsy.com
Old 01-14-2010, 01:17

Thumbs up Re: NBNG or Brilliant Bow

Thanks everyone for the advice. I do plan on buying a gatorbite as well. and I do think I will get the NBNG templates. Maybe later I'll pick up the BBM set for the twisted bows later as they are different than there original set. We'll see. Once again...Thanks.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies