new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:28

Default NBNG ebook or printed?

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on this. I'm leaning towards the printed book, but wondering if the convenience is worth the extra money.

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA!

P.S. I did search first, but I only found info on the templates and nothing on the book
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 01-11-2010, 11:36

Default Re: NBNG ebook or printed?

I only purchased the ebook. The printed version wasn't available when i ordered. I printed out the ebook and put it in a binder. For me it has worked just fine. U also have to consider the cost of ink and paper verses how much more the printed version is or u could just keep it on ur computer and not print out. Anyway, I know i am no help...just wanted to let u know what i did.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38

I have both and I've never used the ebook. I use the printed one all the time. It's really convenient to be able to flip really quickly to what you need.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41

Awesome, thanks. All I needed was someone to tip the scale for the printed book so I wouldn't second guess the extra cost. Off to buy now.

Thanks again ladies.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:22

I would say to go with the printed book also. I never go back to the ebook. I always use the printed out version I made in a binder. I can tell you the her version is much smaller & compact as she prints on both sides of the pages.
Beth
Old 01-13-2010, 07:53

Thanks! I ended up going with the printed book and after going over the ebook, I'm definitely glad I did. There's so much information that I'd be back and forth on the computer. Anyway, now I'll be stalking my mailbox. I can't wait for it to get here.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:06

Just adding my two cents. You will really use the printed book more. I'm constantly using mine. I'm glad you ordered it.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:53

This is exactly what I did too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycow2 View Post
I only purchased the ebook. The printed version wasn't available when i ordered. I printed out the ebook and put it in a binder. For me it has worked just fine. U also have to consider the cost of ink and paper verses how much more the printed version is or u could just keep it on ur computer and not print out. Anyway, I know i am no help...just wanted to let u know what i did.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies