http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/lined-alligator-clips-with-teeth.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-rainbow-chevron-ribbon.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/1-25-satin-DIY-mini-bow-combo-1.jpg
new product--crochet hat

1.5' 7/8' Zebra New Colors

New products--peony new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:46

Default I am so excited!

I just got my first real embroidery/sewing machine. It is a singer SE1000 and I got an amazing deal. This lady got it as a Christmas gift does not like the sew so she never even opened the package. I am crazy excited.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:50

Default Re: I am so excited!

I'm so jealous! Congratulations though! Post lots & lots of pictures of the stuff you make!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:56

i'm so jealous!

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Old 12-22-2009, 02:36

Congratulations! Let me know when you start playing around with it and I can share tons of free embroidery designs and fonts that I've collected over the years. You won't believe how awesome some of these free designs are. I can send you links to sites where you can find free designs, as well. Woohoo for free stuff!

You are going to be so adddicted! You're going to start passing strangers and think to yourself, "I bet I could spice her shirt up with a little embroidery." LOL!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:38

Yay! Merry Christmas to you! I know what you'll be doing....

<>< Christy
my shop
Old 12-22-2009, 10:24

I had so much fun with it last night. I got the sewing machine part set up and I did a couple of appliques with it. It sews a little smoother than my old hand me down machine. My goal today is to get the embroidery part set up and play....all day. I ordered some wholesale shirts and paid extra to have them delivered by Thursday.

It came with some images loaded in it but then it also has a disk with a ton more on it. To embroidery on ribbon I need a really small hoop right? It came with a really large one and a smaller one but someone told me I should get a 2x2 hoop for ribbon.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:57

Can't wait to see pics of all the goodies you make

Old 12-22-2009, 10:59

I'm so jealous! You are one lucky lady!!!! Have fun with it!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsP.net View Post
I had so much fun with it last night. I got the sewing machine part set up and I did a couple of appliques with it. It sews a little smoother than my old hand me down machine. My goal today is to get the embroidery part set up and play....all day. I ordered some wholesale shirts and paid extra to have them delivered by Thursday.

It came with some images loaded in it but then it also has a disk with a ton more on it. To embroidery on ribbon I need a really small hoop right? It came with a really large one and a smaller one but someone told me I should get a 2x2 hoop for ribbon.
I use my 5x7 hoop- I use sticky stabilizer and just place the ribbon on it- you hoop the stabilizer, not the ribbon. Hope this makes sense! I LOVE my embroidery machine!!

www.sassyfrog.etsy.com
Old 12-22-2009, 12:15

Oh! I dont have a sticky stabilizer... I also just realized that I dont have thread LOL. On my way to JoAnns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davang1027 View Post
I use my 5x7 hoop- I use sticky stabilizer and just place the ribbon on it- you hoop the stabilizer, not the ribbon. Hope this makes sense! I LOVE my embroidery machine!!
Sponsored Links