ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:38

Default Cricket Expression????

anyone have one? how do you like it?
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 10-08-2009, 02:44

Default Re: Cricket Expression????

I do and I love it! I haven't played with it much yet...but so far it's fab!!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:47

i'm trying to talk my hubby into one for christmas but we're saving to go to disney world next summer so i'm doubting that will happen. it would be nice though
Old 10-08-2009, 03:26

I got the smaller one a few years ago the day after thanksgiving for like $100. I never used it, never opened it even...so this past spring I decided to take it back to walmart, since that's where I got it...and it sells for $187! I just exchanged it for the expression and paid the difference. I have used it for everything. Cutting vinyl, construction paper, scrapbook paper, etc. It's wonderful...not sure how I lived with out it.

One recommendation for those that own it or want to own it. My frustration was with having to buy a different cartridge for every freaking font/graphic! It's was too expensive. Buy Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL). It's $75 for 2 downloads. It's designed like cricuts design studio software that sells for $65-$100! What's great about it is that there are thousands of free fonts and dingbats available online. Super easy to download them too. You need one catridge to plug into your cricut, and all cricuts come with one cartridge! Use a USB cord to connect to computer and voila!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38

awesome! i will keep that in mind!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobyshayngirl View Post
I got the smaller one a few years ago the day after thanksgiving for like $100. I never used it, never opened it even...so this past spring I decided to take it back to walmart, since that's where I got it...and it sells for $187! I just exchanged it for the expression and paid the difference. I have used it for everything. Cutting vinyl, construction paper, scrapbook paper, etc. It's wonderful...not sure how I lived with out it.

One recommendation for those that own it or want to own it. My frustration was with having to buy a different cartridge for every freaking font/graphic! It's was too expensive. Buy Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL). It's $75 for 2 downloads. It's designed like cricuts design studio software that sells for $65-$100! What's great about it is that there are thousands of free fonts and dingbats available online. Super easy to download them too. You need one catridge to plug into your cricut, and all cricuts come with one cartridge! Use a USB cord to connect to computer and voila!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me!

OMG thank you fro posting that! I LOVE my cricut but have gotten tired of using the same font for everything!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:21

I don't have one but would really love to own one, is in my wish list maybe some time before the year is over I'll buy one.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdowns84 View Post
anyone have one? how do you like it?
I love my cricket expression I have used it for many diffrent things. Also my daughter has used it for her school projects!!
Old 10-08-2009, 06:41

I do and i love it.
If you watch out for the black Friday sales, i got mine for 199.
And they're 298 now.
So maybe they will have them again!
Old 10-08-2009, 07:23

I have one and love it!!! I usually buy my cartridges when they are on sale at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or Joann's.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg