Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-14-2007, 09:50

if you decide that you would like one, I wouldn't mind picking you one up.
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 08-16-2007, 02:03

I agree with Sarah, wish there was a Hobby Lobby up here in Canada! Can't seem to find half the stuff you ladies have in the States. We only have Michael's as far as craft stores go. The other one closed down a while back.
Anna
Old 08-16-2007, 03:47

Can't you buy from there wesite??
Old 08-17-2007, 10:16

I live about 45 min from Toronto, so to get to Sarnia, it might take 2.5-3 hours, so not too close
I checked Home Depot and Rona but they didn't carry it either, so maybe I'll have to check with the surebonder web and see how much it is and if they sell to the public, and their shipping charges.
Anna
Old 10-27-2007, 03:44

Mindy, do you still like your glue gun?? Do you find that you have more time before the glue dries with this high temp gun. I like the small end. They are out of stock on Hobby Lobby website. I hope they get some in soon!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.