New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-28-2009, 09:40

Default anybody knows where leatrice(topings)from D`kaz originals is??

I always wanted to buy some halloween sculptures instructions from her...but as always...leave things to the last minute...Now her etsy store is empty she hasn`t been here for a while,either on her blog and I am wondering if anyone knows where to contact her to see if it still possible to get instructions from her.
I have been dreaming of giving these as halloween gifts to all my nieces and friends DDs this year.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:54

Default Re: anybody knows where leatrice(topings)from D`kaz originals is??

I wish I knew. I bought some actual Halloween clips from her in June. I never received them. Now mind you, I told her I wasn't in a hurry since Halloween was so far away. But with October getting closer, I contacted her through her Etsy shop two weeks ago and then the next day her shop was closed down. I bought $25 worth of stuff and haven't heard back from her. I hope she is OK, but I'd still like me stuff that I paid for. It's been too long to file a paypal dispute.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:34

Leave her a PM on here and I will call her today and tell her to check it. She has some personal things going on right now and needed some time away from making bows.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:09

Yeahhh ...I wouldn`t file any disput....I haven``t done business with her ever but she`s been a member here for quite long time and i am sure she is a honest person and very well known here so it must be something else tha`t keeping her away from business.
write her a pm.And lets wait.
For sure she will show up....maybe she forgot because of some trouble or something.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmania View Post
Leave her a PM on here and I will call her today and tell her to check it. She has some personal things going on right now and needed some time away from making bows.

Thank you very much I would really appreciate if i could get the tut from her..Ii allready promised my nieces pair of nice halloween clips for school.
(they can only wear white bows to school except on hollidays so it is a big thing for them)
Old 09-29-2009, 03:32

I will PM her too about my Etsy order. I didn't really want to file a dispute, but when people go MIA I start to get worried. I had a group buy that went bad where the person just went missing.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults