New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

View Poll Results: How well did you like the Thermoweb Double Sided Tape?
Awesome!! Would buy again. 2 33.33%
Ok - But not great. 4 66.67%
Hated it - will never purchase again. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2009, 11:04
Default Need Feedback on Double Sided Tape

For those who ordered the Therm o Web Double Sided Tape I would like your feedback. Did you like it? Yes Or No. If bad reviews I will not do another group buy. But please give me your honest opinion!!!
Sponsored Links
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 10-06-2009, 02:21
Default Re: Need Feedback on Double Sided Tape

I loved working with the tape and it looked great on the clips the only thing is that it came undone and popped off a few clips and I could pull it off as well. I am really new to making clips so it may have been me!! A few days later I could still pull the ribbon up so I ended up dabbing a bit of E6000 glue on the ends and this worked on the couple that I did.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:33
Default Re: Need Feedback on Double Sided Tape

I like it. My clips look nice and smooth and it is saving me a little bit of wrist pain from using my hot glue gun. The only thing I don't love about it is that the sides of my ribbon are not "sealed" which is what i would make sure they would be when I used glue - that is using the 1/4" on a single prong alligator clip. BUT - I have gone back to both my taped clips AND my hot glued clips and pulls the back flap both....the glue one comes off fairly easily (now that is with the intention of pulling it off), the tape one is a bit more difficult to pull off and it didn't come off easily - so that is why I like it.

I have just started my first of 2 rolls of tape and am about 1/2 through it, so I probably wouldn't buy if there was a new buy any time soon. Possibly down the road.

Okay, sorry for the long reply. Hope it helps.
Sponsored Links
little pink ladybug