Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/my_ads/hip-girl-boutique-llc-twitter-100.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-12-2007, 10:30

Default heat seal & pic perfect tool

where can u get the good but budget wise heat sealer tool? and oh i so neeeeedd the most perfect picture look and am wondering if it's my camera or the bulb but obviously it is the bulb. am still in the look of getting the cheap but good quality bulb. that i can use with the digital pro kit.. but i guess if anyone can tell me the best lighting kit deal out there. helppp n tips.. tnx
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-13-2007, 08:20

I use a wood burner! You can use the 40% off coupon from Michaels and get it for about 7.00. Hope this helps.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:13

wal-mart sells them in the arts and crafts for 10.00 and it has a on/off switch, my old one didn't and i really like the switch~~mindy
Old 08-13-2007, 06:34

Default cool

thank yous...
Old 08-13-2007, 07:52

Yea I got my wood burner at michael's with the coupon and it was only like $7.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakleyDaisys View Post
Yea I got my wood burner at michael's with the coupon and it was only like $7.
where and how can you get the coupon?
Old 08-13-2007, 09:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha View Post
where and how can you get the coupon?
They put it in flyers in the Sunday newspaper. AC Moore and Michael's usually have them in every week. And according to my mother in law you can use an ACM coupon at Michael's and the other way around.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
That is true! I used my Joann's coupon at Michaels the other day..... as long as they are the 40 % off a single item coupon.

Sarah
Glad to hear it! SOmetimes I think my MIL is insane.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36

I just bought the Creative Woodburner Value Pen at Michael's. It came out to $8 using the 40% off coupon. It came with the regular woodburning tip and three additional tips so if I ever decide to try woodburning, I'm all set! It worked very well on both cutting and sealing ribbon - so much better than using matches. My only complaint is that the on/off switch has to be laying on your work surface or the weight of it will pull the woodburner right off the stand and onto the floor. I pointed this out to my husband and he commented that even his $40 Black and Decker soldering gun has that same problem. So, if you're using one of these woodburners, make sure you have plenty of room and make sure it's safe and steady in the stand before letting go.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:59

I got a woodburner from walmart a few weeks ago and I love it!! Makes cutting and sealing my korkers a breeze. I also got the extra tips with it and the one tip that is long and round works great for doing the butterfly antennas. Gives them just the right curve.

Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies