Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:48

Default Re: Bowtique Ribbon?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansnana View Post
I just got my box of ribbons from her. I can tell you that this box, if it were a passport, would have many, many stamps on it. It left Canada and went to the UK and then to me. Maeve, I wonder if the postal service thought I was you. LOL Like I have said before, I have dealt with her since she started selling ribbons and have never, ever had a problem. I also know there are a lot of naysayers here on this forum and lots of yahoo groups as well, but honestly, if you were not involved in any of this, you really have no reason to naysay. Just my opinion on it. However, there are a few people on this forum that I know for a fact have ripped people off and you still do business with her. She is trying to make honest, but only time will tell if she stays that way, and she knows who she is too.
I blame the feckin postal service in Canada!!!!!!!! I had them flowers sent to me in April and they arrived on my doorstep LAST WEEK. Poor Heather went through hell and back trying to find them for me. I also got another package from Canada last week that was sent in July! That's just REALLY REALLY SLOW shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had that problem from the US at all.......
Sponsored Links

Old 09-13-2009, 10:03

Allaboutribbon.com has great ribbon and prices. She also has a yahoo group where we do custom ribbon buys. You can also join ribbonheaven, she also does group buys and has mickey/minnie mouse head ribbons along with a lot of M2M Gymbo ribbons and scroll ribbon as well. You can look for Shelley's previous posts about how to join that group. You can also buy cute prints from tabbywabby.com. The same lady owns both groups. As far as buying NFL team ribbons there is a major copywrite issue with using that ribbon for resale. I know someone will refer to Tabberone.com, but this lady has the money to back her up for legal issues. You would be better off just using team colors like the rest of us do
Old 09-13-2009, 11:00
bowboutique

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansnana View Post
Allaboutribbon.com has great ribbon and prices. She also has a yahoo group where we do custom ribbon buys. You can also join ribbonheaven, she also does group buys and has mickey/minnie mouse head ribbons along with a lot of M2M Gymbo ribbons and scroll ribbon as well. You can look for Shelley's previous posts about how to join that group. You can also buy cute prints from tabbywabby.com. The same lady owns both groups. As far as buying NFL team ribbons there is a major copywrite issue with using that ribbon for resale. I know someone will refer to Tabberone.com, but this lady has the money to back her up for legal issues. You would be better off just using team colors like the rest of us do
Oh Ok that's good to know didn't know there was an issue just thought i wasn't looking hard enough lol! ok so im new to all this how do i join groups and etc.... lol sorry
Old 09-16-2009, 10:59

I just recieved my order from the big sale in august i got almost everything . I contacted her and it took a couple of days but she got back to me yesterday she apologized and said she would send out the missing ribbon she also apologized for the time it took her to answer back she just moved and the internet connection at her place isn't in yet so she has to go to a friends house she will get back to you it may just take a little send her a message through her website seems like she answers those faster. I had a issue with her before too about the long time it took her to send things out but i gave her another chance as i like the designs and haven't found anyone better to buy from . Hope this helps and brings you hope that she's not stiffing you since i got my stuff and i'm in california so if your further out maybe it will be a bit more also canada post doesn't have great tracking it just said it was waiting to recieve pkg the day before i got? Weird
Old 09-17-2009, 02:24

I ordered with that sale too.....just got mine finally.

I was already prepared for a long wait because it was coming from Canada.

I wish I would have waited altogether, though....

I am NOT happy with the bag of mixed ribbons. I will probably not use any of it...lol.

I am still missing a roll of the "Tea For Two" ribbon but hopefully she will still be sending it (I think it was out of stock when I ordered).
Old 09-17-2009, 09:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeve View Post
I blame the feckin postal service in Canada!!!!!!!! I had them flowers sent to me in April and they arrived on my doorstep LAST WEEK. Poor Heather went through hell and back trying to find them for me. I also got another package from Canada last week that was sent in July! That's just REALLY REALLY SLOW shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had that problem from the US at all.......
They still use birds to deliver mail in canada! I am from canada and there are times I mail something to canada, it will get there in two days (from the usa) but when I get mail FROM canada, it can take a week or TWO. it sucks!

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57

also, i thought she had stores in the USA now? did those ladies finally run fast?

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg