key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:01
bowboutique

Default Re: Bowtique Ribbon?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansnana View Post
I am also having to wait on an order from her. Canada post said it was scanned through some town on Aug 27. I still have not gotten my ribbon here in Ca. I just sent her an email about when should I start worrying about it. I know she sent me two 100 yd rolls of ribbon that never showed up here, so she is resending those plus what I bought during one of her sales. I have dealt with bowtique ribbon since they have opened and have never, ever had a bad experience with her. Yes, shipping is very slow, esp when it gets sent surface mail. Unlike us, we can get in 2-5 days. I have had 1st class stuff take up to 10 days to get to me. We ar vry spoiled with our mail delivery. On another note, Canada does not do any mail on Sat or Sundays either.

who are we talking about what website so I can becareful?
Sponsored Links

Old 09-12-2009, 09:55

IMO i would never give my hard earned money to someone that ripped so many people off!

Boutique Hairbows, Accessories,and Clothing!
Click on my banner above!
Old 09-12-2009, 06:49

I remember a month or 2 ago someone asked about this site and a few people warned about the scams/taking money/other issues. Then a few people jumped all over their backs for saying something bad about someone. I am just curious if anyone will take it serious after this. I have never ordered from that place, and NEVER will based on the feedback.

Old 09-12-2009, 07:53

I just got my box of ribbons from her. I can tell you that this box, if it were a passport, would have many, many stamps on it. It left Canada and went to the UK and then to me. Maeve, I wonder if the postal service thought I was you. LOL Like I have said before, I have dealt with her since she started selling ribbons and have never, ever had a problem. I also know there are a lot of naysayers here on this forum and lots of yahoo groups as well, but honestly, if you were not involved in any of this, you really have no reason to naysay. Just my opinion on it. However, there are a few people on this forum that I know for a fact have ripped people off and you still do business with her. She is trying to make honest, but only time will tell if she stays that way, and she knows who she is too.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansnana View Post
I just got my box of ribbons from her. I can tell you that this box, if it were a passport, would have many, many stamps on it. It left Canada and went to the UK and then to me. Maeve, I wonder if the postal service thought I was you. LOL Like I have said before, I have dealt with her since she started selling ribbons and have never, ever had a problem. I also know there are a lot of naysayers here on this forum and lots of yahoo groups as well, but honestly, if you were not involved in any of this, you really have no reason to naysay. Just my opinion on it. However, there are a few people on this forum that I know for a fact have ripped people off and you still do business with her. She is trying to make honest, but only time will tell if she stays that way, and she knows who she is too.
I won't do business with her because of the way she acted on these forums. I have been a member for a long time (under another username that I had the account deleted). The way she treated people was VERY unprofessional. Just because she hasn't ripped me off personally doesn't have anything to do with it. She has ripped off a lot of people and has never repayed them. PERIOD. If you feel fine supporting that kind of person, then that is your decision.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:50

I have to ditto Charity. Glenna is a real piece of work. I find it confusing as to why people still do business with her when she's ripped off a lot of moms- not just a few, a lot.

I'm sure you could even google bowtique ribbon and glenna and see what you get.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelzer View Post
I have to ditto Charity. Glenna is a real piece of work. I find it confusing as to why people still do business with her when she's ripped off a lot of moms- not just a few, a lot.

I'm sure you could even google bowtique ribbon and glenna and see what you get.
or this

http://www.ourprivatenetwork.com/gro...on-yahoo-group
Old 09-13-2009, 09:17

Ok, first off i would never jump down anybodys throat because they have an opinion! I posted in the other thread that was started about Bowtique ribbon and i voiced my opinion.

This thread was started by Tamara who was worried because she hadn't gotten her ribbon yet. I was simply pointing out that it took a while for my ribbon to get here but i got it. I wasn't involved in this forum when Glenna was and i don't know what happened and who it happened to. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. It was pointed out to me that she was offering free shipping and when deals like that come up i can't afford not to take them so i said i'd try her. I'm in Ireland and shipping to me is astronomical. I would LOVE to have the luxury of picking and choosing who i order from but i DON'T. I haven't had any bad experiences with her. I can only speak from my own experience. I can't speak for anyone else.

I really hope you get your ribbon Tamara. If it was sent surface it takes quite a while. If you feel that it's been too long then go with your gut. That's all i can say.

I just hate drama and i'm sorry i said anything on this subject but i have to stick up for myself..........
Old 09-13-2009, 09:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeve View Post
Ok, first off i would never jump down anybodys throat because they have an opinion! I posted in the other thread that was started about Bowtique ribbon and i voiced my opinion.

This thread was started by Tamara who was worried because she hadn't gotten her ribbon yet. I was simply pointing out that it took a while for my ribbon to get here but i got it. I wasn't involved in this forum when Glenna was and i don't know what happened and who it happened to. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. It was pointed out to me that she was offering free shipping and when deals like that come up i can't afford not to take them so i said i'd try her. I'm in Ireland and shipping to me is astronomical. I would LOVE to have the luxury of picking and choosing who i order from but i DON'T. I haven't had any bad experiences with her. I can only speak from my own experience. I can't speak for anyone else.

I really hope you get your ribbon Tamara. If it was sent surface it takes quite a while. If you feel that it's been too long then go with your gut. That's all i can say.

I just hate drama and i'm sorry i said anything on this subject but i have to stick up for myself..........
Sorry, Maeve. None of my comments were directed at you. I was just sharing what I knew, the same as you are. I just think people should know the facts, and then each person can choose whether or not they wish to purchase.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:45
bowboutique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyfuny View Post
'

You can file a claim with PP as long as it's within 30 days of the purchase (I believe it's 30 days anyway). They will investigate and if you win the case they will refund you the money IF/WHEN she has the money in her account.
Ok, so now that I'm new at this I guess I should change my name lol and does anyone have tips on where to buy great ribbon at great prices? Also I am looking for football team ribbon anyone know where? thanks!
Sponsored Links