http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:10

Default Re: Bowtique Ribbon?????

I used my debit card. I am still within my time frame for paypal, it has been 20 days. I wonder if I should give her a little more time even though I think 3 weeks is plenty of time.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2ella View Post
I used my debit card. I am still within my time frame for paypal, it has been 20 days. I wonder if I should give her a little more time even though I think 3 weeks is plenty of time.
I wouldn't give it another day if I were you. It would be one thing if she would return a reply to your email inquiry, but since she won't even reply to you, that is a very good indicator that you better go ahead and start the process of getting your money back. Luckily, I have not been a victim of hers, but everything I read about her is not good at all. Girl, get your money back!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:26

I have never done this with pp. Do I just go into my pp account and will it guide me through it?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:42

I ordered stuff from her lately and it took a while to get to me but it got here. I asked her to send it surface cos it was cheaper. I know that she's moving house at the moment so maybe that's why she hasn't gotten back to you. I got a newsletter about the new M2MG tea for 2 ribbon and it said that Bowtique ribbon was moving on Saturday so maybe that's why she hasn't gotten back to you........ I'd try one more time When my package was taking ages to get to me i was panicking a bit and she was gonna send me a whole new order..........it was 6 100yd rolls of ribbon. I said i'd wait a few more days and it was here 2 days later. I haven't had any problems with her.........
Old 09-11-2009, 10:50

Why would she have a big sale knowing she is going to be moving and might not be able to get peoples orders out? That is just bad business.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:55

I don't know the answer to that one. All i know is that i was worried about my order not getting here and it got here. I was trying to reassure I had a bad experience with another package that was sent in April and i got it last week..........and another package that was sent in July and i got it this week. I'm in Ireland so i'm sure that makes the difference but they got here in the end. I'm just speaking from my own experience. I'm sure she probably had the sale to get rid of stock that she didn't want to bring with her but that's just a guess
Old 09-11-2009, 11:02

I know you were trying to help, I am sorry I did not mean that toward you. It is just so frustrating not even hearing back from her.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:25

IMHO since there is so many people that were scammed I would try and get your money back... She should have at least been able to reply to your messages. KWIM?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:34

At the bottom of the page there is a chantango message box. You can see if she's online and send her an IM. If she's not on, the message gets sent to her email. She's always responded to me. The packages do normally take a little longer than usual but she's in Canada. My packages always take longer to get to Canada from here so maybe that's why. Most of us are used to having our packages in 3-5 days so when it takes longer we flip out.
I've ordered from her numerous times and have always gotten great service. Just slower transit time.
HTH
Old 09-12-2009, 12:12

I am also having to wait on an order from her. Canada post said it was scanned through some town on Aug 27. I still have not gotten my ribbon here in Ca. I just sent her an email about when should I start worrying about it. I know she sent me two 100 yd rolls of ribbon that never showed up here, so she is resending those plus what I bought during one of her sales. I have dealt with bowtique ribbon since they have opened and have never, ever had a bad experience with her. Yes, shipping is very slow, esp when it gets sent surface mail. Unlike us, we can get in 2-5 days. I have had 1st class stuff take up to 10 days to get to me. We ar vry spoiled with our mail delivery. On another note, Canada does not do any mail on Sat or Sundays either.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif