5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:18

There is a yahoo group that is completely free. They have instructions for everything that you mentioned for free. I use to be a member than I stopped making tutus. Let me see if I can find the yahoo group.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:20

found it Tutu_Tips or search tutus in yahoo groups. Let me know if you can't find it. It has awesome info on everything tutu related.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsx3 View Post
found it Tutu_Tips or search tutus in yahoo groups. Let me know if you can't find it. It has awesome info on everything tutu related.
Thanks!! I just sent a request to join!!! Hopefully, it will be just what I am looking for!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10

I've never bought instructions, but have made a couple different tutu's just on my own after looking at some in the store. One was a "no sew". I just tied strips of tulle to an elastic that fit my dd's waist. Another one I gathered tulle and sewed it to a wide ribbon making the waist band so that it would tie around her waist (did not like that, I prefer it to be an elastic waist so dd could dress herself). Another one I sewed the tulle to the wide ribbon, folded the ribbon over to make a casing and inserted elastic. I bet you could put the flowers in one of the last two kinds I mentioned.

I could try to talk you through it if you want.

Do you have a picture of a tutu dress? If I saw one, maybe I could figure out how to make it??

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-13-2008, 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrisMommy View Post
Thanks!! I just sent a request to join!!! Hopefully, it will be just what I am looking for!
If you like the group, let me know...I might be interested as well!

ISO: manners
Old 01-13-2008, 10:13

Quote:
oh yes! i had forgotten i was a member..i checked and the have the 2layer tutu instructions....it has alot of good stuff..

Hi im Liz or liza
Old 01-13-2008, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkynmunky View Post
I've never bought instructions, but have made a couple different tutu's just on my own after looking at some in the store. One was a "no sew". I just tied strips of tulle to an elastic that fit my dd's waist. Another one I gathered tulle and sewed it to a wide ribbon making the waist band so that it would tie around her waist (did not like that, I prefer it to be an elastic waist so dd could dress herself). Another one I sewed the tulle to the wide ribbon, folded the ribbon over to make a casing and inserted elastic. I bet you could put the flowers in one of the last two kinds I mentioned.

I could try to talk you through it if you want.

Do you have a picture of a tutu dress? If I saw one, maybe I could figure out how to make it??
You are wonderful!! I know how to make the no sew tutu, I am just looking for some variations.
I would love for you to walk me through how to do the "pockets" of tulle to insert the flower petals.

I just joined the yahoo group for tutu's and they have the empire waist dress instructions on it!! Yeah!!! It's a great group for information if any of you are interested! I joined an hour ago and already learned alot!! And I have been making the no sew one's for months!!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:19

Quote:
You are wonderful!! I know how to make the no sew tutu, I am just looking for some variations.
I would love for you to walk me through how to do the "pockets" of tulle to insert the flower petals.

I just joined the yahoo group for tutu's and they have the empire waist dress instructions on it!! Yeah!!! It's a great group for information if any of you are interested! I joined an hour ago and already learned alot!! And I have been making the no sew one's for months!!
well, then...I think I need to go there!

ISO: manners
Old 01-13-2008, 10:34

Cindy, I sent you a PM.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 01-13-2008, 10:52

I must be missing something... are the instructions on there? Or, is it spam for purchasing instructions? It looks like the same instructions as what was posted here earlier in this thread.
Sponsored Links