http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:54

Default Sizzix...

I wasn't really sure where to put this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I am looking to buy a sizzix sometime this week. I called Michael's and asked if I could use a 50% off coupon for it and they said I could.
I totally forgot to ask how much they are though.
I used to have an Original and I loved it but of course you can't really find those in stores now. So, I was looking to get the BS or BK...whichever one I can find at Michaels.
Does anyone know about how much either one of them are at Michael's?? I will be using the coupon so of course it will be cheaper. But I'm looking to spend the least amount of money possible. There's an original on Ebay that ends soon and is at a good price. I just don't know if I should bid on the original (it's at about 40 including shipping right now) or if I should go ahead and upgrade at Michael's since I have the coupon.

Sorry so long...
Any help ladies???
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12

Default Re: Sizzix...

Anyone???
Old 06-23-2009, 12:19

I think they are right around $100 regular price.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:20

Thanks! I will probably just go to the store then.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:41

i got mine at michaels and also used a 50% off coupon, it was aroud 90 something and i got it for around 40 something... i got the big kick, and loooove it!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:06

Now that I'm not looking for one I see them used all the time (really cheap..) If you can wait it out for a couple of weeks I bet you can find one ...seems like everyone is getting rid of theirs unless they are using it to work with fabric or felt
In fact, I bought alot of dies off of "sweetbug" (I think?) and at that time she still had the "original" machine for sale...
Old 06-23-2009, 09:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloswhim View Post
Now that I'm not looking for one I see them used all the time (really cheap..) If you can wait it out for a couple of weeks I bet you can find one ...seems like everyone is getting rid of theirs unless they are using it to work with fabric or felt
In fact, I bought alot of dies off of "sweetbug" (I think?) and at that time she still had the "original" machine for sale...

It was me. And if you are still looking for a original sizzix with alot of dies just let me know I still have it for sale.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:08

Smile Re: Sizzix...

if you go to the Sizzix website they have a sale every tuesday I saw the sale flier today and some of the stuff was pretty cheap. I am thinking about getting one myself and they also have a outlet store on Ebay. Some of their alphabet sets were marked down close to $80.00 off which is pretty good.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:17

you probably already know this but the cuttlebug can also take sizzix dies.... I think its a little cheaper, but I could be wrong. I love mine!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkilloran View Post
you probably already know this but the cuttlebug can also take sizzix dies.... I think its a little cheaper, but I could be wrong. I love mine!

I actually went and got the CB today because the store was out of Sizzix. I really like it! PLUS it was only 40.00 That makes me happy!
Although I wanted to get some cute dies but Michaels and HL have a poor selection of dies in every brand
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies