Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:36

Default Re: Curiosity got the better of me..ordered an HH Korker...come see!

Thanks for posting. There is one lady in town selling them and I had a feeling where she was getting them and now I know for sure. I can't sell them wholesale for that price but after seeing the quality, if someone wants that instead, then it is their loss.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 04:30

Wow! I can't believe a company actually sent that out.

Sweet Camo Babytique
Old 09-30-2009, 10:00

I have not made any so I can not stay I can do better, but I would not put that in my daughters hair even if it was given to me.

What does HH mean?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:41

That is just hilarious. HH is Halo Heaven: http://www.haloheaven.com/
Old 10-01-2009, 10:48

I about spit out my pop I was laughed so hard!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Their Korkers are $1 each with the coupon it was only 90 cents, so that tells you right there that they are probably not that great. Please don't think that I bought this to try and resell! I know there was lots of talk when they first started offering them. I just wanted to see for myself what they looked like. You know scope out the cheap competition. So I ordered 1 and only 1, while I was ordering their crochet headbands. I am not sure how the quality of the headbands compare to others. I have had the HH ones, as well as the ones from Acessories Palace. My experience with both is that you always have a few that are not sewn properly and I consider them "waste". I have not tried to resew the seam though, but I think you probably could. I would definitely not buy these Korkers to resell (I make my own anyways). I was just curious what they looked like (quite horrible!), so I ordered one for "research" and to show the rest of you who were curious about their quality (like we didn't already know). LOL
I order one crochet headband from the ribbon retreat and then my hubby placed a order with HH and they called me because they had a question about shipping and I asked the lady on the phone if she could send me just want of there crochet headbands so that I could see the quality of it. She sent it to me and didn't charge me for it either. To me the quality looked the same. Now she could of went through and picked one of the nicer headbands out but I am planning on ordering more of the crochet headbands. But now for that korker. lol Has anyone ever complained to the company about the quality. I know its cheap prices but to me that is still not worth a $
Old 10-02-2009, 09:16
ahaygood

Ive gotten a few of the korkers but they werent that bad. I usually dont sell plain ol korkers though so I take off the clip and I did heat seal the nds of the HH korker and attached it to the middle of a boutique bow. So I dont need it full and stiff, they work for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwogirls View Post
Well, I was ordering headbands from HH and had my 10% off coupon. I had been curious about their Korkers and their insanely cheap price. Well, let me just say to all of the korker makers that HH has nothing on us! LOL. They are terrible! Limp and floppy, snaggled ends everywhere. Take a look at the pics. Sorry for the bad lighting, but I think you can get the idea.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:18
ahaygood

One time when I ordered they sent me the wrong item.. I called them and they apologized and sent me the right item plus to bags of crochet headbands... all dif colors... some extra daisy clips that I ordered previously and a coupon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsianic View Post
I order one crochet headband from the ribbon retreat and then my hubby placed a order with HH and they called me because they had a question about shipping and I asked the lady on the phone if she could send me just want of there crochet headbands so that I could see the quality of it. She sent it to me and didn't charge me for it either. To me the quality looked the same. Now she could of went through and picked one of the nicer headbands out but I am planning on ordering more of the crochet headbands. But now for that korker. lol Has anyone ever complained to the company about the quality. I know its cheap prices but to me that is still not worth a $
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg