Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-17-2009, 09:15

Default Re: Curiosity got the better of me..ordered an HH Korker...come see!

Wow, that is pretty bad! Now I`m nervous about placing an order for anything. Are just the headbands ok?
Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2009, 09:19

Ok, i don't make korkers so i'm not in a position to talk from that point of view but from a buyers perspective that is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!! What are they thinking over there??? HAve they never heard of word of mouth
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52

I find myself wondering how that company stays in business. It seems like the general consensus is that they definitely skimp on quality. I got some HH flowers once and had to like combine two flowers just to make it look decent. I also had to trim the jagged petals.
that THING is atrocious. I'm not saying I could do much better but I would never try to sell something that ugly.
Although, I am tempted to order some of their skinny elastic headbands. Does anyone have an opinion on those?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyeliza View Post
I find myself wondering how that company stays in business. It seems like the general consensus is that they definitely skimp on quality. I got some HH flowers once and had to like combine two flowers just to make it look decent. I also had to trim the jagged petals.
that THING is atrocious. I'm not saying I could do much better but I would never try to sell something that ugly.
Although, I am tempted to order some of their skinny elastic headbands. Does anyone have an opinion on those?
Shanna buy some FOE and make them................they're REALLY easy
Old 06-17-2009, 10:33

Their Korkers are $1 each with the coupon it was only 90 cents, so that tells you right there that they are probably not that great. Please don't think that I bought this to try and resell! I know there was lots of talk when they first started offering them. I just wanted to see for myself what they looked like. You know scope out the cheap competition. So I ordered 1 and only 1, while I was ordering their crochet headbands. I am not sure how the quality of the headbands compare to others. I have had the HH ones, as well as the ones from Acessories Palace. My experience with both is that you always have a few that are not sewn properly and I consider them "waste". I have not tried to resew the seam though, but I think you probably could. I would definitely not buy these Korkers to resell (I make my own anyways). I was just curious what they looked like (quite horrible!), so I ordered one for "research" and to show the rest of you who were curious about their quality (like we didn't already know). LOL
Old 06-17-2009, 11:08

did someone steal my box of bows gone bad? LMAO!

that is bad. My first one wasn't even that bad. Don't you love how the clip is attached?

ISO: manners
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12

Yeah, very nice. LOL. It is tied with string. You can totally see it from the top of the bow too. I was more surprised by all of the snaggly edges. It looks like a child with braces chewed them apart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
Don't you love how the clip is attached?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:32
Murolyushka

THats really bad. I was going to order some headbands from them, but now I not sure if I should.
Does anyone knows a good supplier of cotton headbands?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47

That is horrendous. Glad you only got one
Old 06-18-2009, 02:53

ewww. that's terrible looking. at least they aren't charging ridiculous prices for crap products.
Sponsored Links