New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:59

Default Re: Which tool to make felt clippies?

Yaay...good to know this. As soon as I have the money (I have to buy a GPS navigation for DH first, since he's so clueless about direction) then I'll buy it.
If at that time joann is not on sale, then I'll go to the oter site the one with the $54.95 one. Lol...I can;t wait to make those clippies
Thank you girls...I know that I'll have all the info from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahomommyof4 View Post
Right now you can get it on sale at joann.com for $53.99. If you use the promo code JOANNSHIP25, you get free shipping on your order. Everytime I buy something online, I go through a website called BigCrumbs.com. They have a bunch of stores online that if you shop through the bigcrumbs link to them (it's free to sign up for an account), bigcrumbs gives you a kickback. For Joann.com, you will get a 7.2% kickback (BigCrumbs.com sends your payments to you once a month via Paypal) on your purchases, so you would end up getting $3.89 back, which takes your total for a cuttlebug down to about $50.10. HTH I have been using BigCrumbs since it first came out and it's nice to get some kickback everytime I buy online!

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16

Thanks for the big crumb tip.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:42

Every coupon for M's I have doesn't exclude Cuttle bug or Sizzix. They all exclude cutsom framing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsfordpower View Post
Michael's usually won't allow discounts on cuttle bugs, crickets, or any thing else over $100. The only exception is their custom framing, because they make a lot of money of it to begin with.

With the exception of the Cricut.... This must be a brand spankin' new rule.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:53

Printable Michael's, AC Moore, Joann's, and other crafts coupons: 40% Michaels Coupon

Here is a current M's coupon. It is good for 40% off one item. No exclusions on Cuttlebug or Sizzix.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrazyKaty View Post
Printable Michael's, AC Moore, Joann's, and other crafts coupons: 40% Michaels Coupon

Here is a current M's coupon. It is good for 40% off one item. No exclusions on Cuttlebug or Sizzix.
my coupon didn't mention cuttlebug or sizzix but it still wouldn't work.
does walmart carry them?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCrazyKaty View Post

I believe Cuttlebug is in the Cricut family, in small letters on the corner of the box I think it says "A product of Cricut" or something like that. Either that, or it's the Sizzix that is a Cricut product, I remember seeing it on one of the boxes.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2 View Post
I believe Cuttlebug is in the Cricut family, in small letters on the corner of the box I think it says "A product of Cricut" or something like that. Either that, or it's the Sizzix that is a Cricut product, I remember seeing it on one of the boxes.
yes the box says from the makers of circut.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:13

Hi girls I will sale my cuttlebug and the accesories for $75.00 plus shipping (priority mail).

I only use this for around 2 week for practic and don't be use more....

Nothing is wrong with this I will sale because I will move oversea very soon....

I will add a post later today with the picture
Old 06-17-2009, 08:01

I have a cuttlebug...but what die do you use to cover the clippie? I have seen the flower ones..not really interested in doing that, but the ones tear shaped like the clippie that you just glue on. Do they have one like that?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlewahoos View Post
I have a cuttlebug...but what die do you use to cover the clippie? I have seen the flower ones..not really interested in doing that, but the ones tear shaped like the clippie that you just glue on. Do they have one like that?
I dont think they do (correct me if I am wrong) but they would be a GREAT die for them to bring out! I love my cuttlebug! The felt tears or separates easily if it is a fine detailed die, but works great on the flowers etc.
Karen
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies