5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:41

Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template Shipping updates

I just got mine in the mail today but never got a shipping confirmation cant wait until kids go to bed to try it out!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 06-12-2009, 07:46

I got mine today. The very last day that I had the key to my mailbox YAY!!

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Old 06-13-2009, 02:28

So now that so many of you finally have your twisted templates, I am hoping to see TONS of pictures posted!!! Please!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:09

Yes, I NEEEEEED pictures while I wait for mine! Pretty please!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:25

I just got mine in and I have too many flip flop orders that I cant play with it yet but I am going to be trying it out tomorrow!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:43

OMGoodness!!!! YAY!! I got my twisted template in today and let me just say........WONDERFUL AMAZING WOW......I had finally figured out how to make these about a week after I had ordered but I will always use this template from now on!!! It is sooooo easy & fast! I am in total shock right now! To the ladies that are still patiently waiting, it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Thank you soooooooo much Karen for all of your hard work & for this GREAT template ((hugs & kisses)))!! You are the bomb!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglee View Post
OMGoodness!!!! YAY!! I got my twisted template in today and let me just say........WONDERFUL AMAZING WOW......I had finally figured out how to make these about a week after I had ordered but I will always use this template from now on!!! It is sooooo easy & fast! I am in total shock right now! To the ladies that are still patiently waiting, it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT! Thank you soooooooo much Karen for all of your hard work & for this GREAT template ((hugs & kisses)))!! You are the bomb!
Glad you like it Krista!

Karyn and Rob
Old 06-15-2009, 05:29
Murolyushka

Karyn, can we please get an update on when are we to expect ours? I believe I ordered mine on may 19.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murolyushka View Post
Karyn, can we please get an update on when are we to expect ours? I believe I ordered mine on may 19.

Hi! Are you Olga?
If that is you, then yours should be shipping tomorrow. We have a whole stack of Ultimate kits to ship tomorrow. My mom has the classic kits and we ran out of boxes, so we will get those tonight and ship tomorrow.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:04
Murolyushka

Thank you Karyn!!!!!!! Yes, I am Olga.
I am so happy that my turn finally came!!!! Thank you so much for the update!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.