Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 06-18-2009, 05:32

Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template Shipping updates

And let me add, that my very first bow is too embarrassing to show. It did NOT look that good
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 06-18-2009, 07:40

Well my first one certainly would not have looked that good if it wasn't for these templates! I'm going to play around with them some more once I get the kiddo's in bed! I can't wait Thank you Karyn!!!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecutiesbows View Post
OK so this is my first classic. Keep in mind I have NEVER made a bow before. So one of the tails is off, but I think I did that when I was trying to crease. I think these templates rock!!!
That looks great!! Thanks for posting the picture.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:52
Murolyushka

Ok, so I gave it a try. What can I say? Even my mom could do it, and she never done a bow in her life. It did take me a while to figure it all out, but I still did ok. My classic bow didnt look very good, the tails were off. But I will try again latter, now I am just making roses, roses and more roses.
Thank you Karyn!!!
Old 06-20-2009, 12:29

I just got mine today! Unfortunately I wont be able to play with it for a few days. My father-in-law just arrived from Europe and is staying for a week.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:51

Yay! I got it in yesterday I`ve been playing around with it some but wanted to post the very 1st bows I made using the templates. I haven`t tweaked or sprayed them yet. The red, white and blue I just glued together. I`m going to play around with it alot more today. I can`t wait to get it down 100%. With 2 little ones needing so much attention I know this will cut time down so much. The nice thing about the templates is if I am distracted I can lay them down, tend to the little ones and come back. (To finish where I started...not having to start all over again ) I`m just starting out and a TOTAL beginner. Still learning

Sorry about the pics. I`m waiting on my awesome camera to come in. Just ran outside real quick and did a 5 second photo job

Thanks so much Karyn!!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2autumn View Post
Yay! I got it in yesterday I`ve been playing around with it some but wanted to post the very 1st bows I made using the templates. I haven`t tweaked or sprayed them yet. The red, white and blue I just glued together. I`m going to play around with it alot more today. I can`t wait to get it down 100%. With 2 little ones needing so much attention I know this will cut time down so much. The nice thing about the templates is if I am distracted I can lay them down, tend to the little ones and come back. (To finish where I started...not having to start all over again ) I`m just starting out and a TOTAL beginner. Still learning

Sorry about the pics. I`m waiting on my awesome camera to come in. Just ran outside real quick and did a 5 second photo job

Thanks so much Karyn!!
Thanks for those pics! Your bows look great! Last night I stayed up until 3:00 reading the entire manual. Despite my daughter having the flu and me coming down with it myself.....I just couldn't work with ribbon at the time. I'll post some pics when I actually use the templates.

Last edited by devilicious; 06-22-2009 at 12:55. Reason: none really
Old 06-22-2009, 04:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2autumn View Post

Thanks so much Karyn!!
Your bows look great! I think I'm sold on getting this set of templates

So...the top bow is a classic, the second a twisted and then the third a stacked bow? I hope I'm figuring out what bows are which
Sponsored Links