Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:00

Default Re: cuttlebug vs cricut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennygoff View Post
What's the difference between the sizzix regular die cutter and the sizzix bigkick??
I think the bigkick does more stuff than than the regular Sizzix.

By the way, it is on sale at Joann's for 40% off right now.

My online store:

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel66 View Post
cynthia--were are those die cuts?? did you get your machine!!
darn it!...lol..Rachel, I was there at Michael's yesterday, so excited and whatever. Walked in, and then it dawned on me "shoot! I don't hv a coupon".. walked to where the cutters are at, NO SIZZIX!!! But I saw the bigkick sizzix..lol..

WTH?!? coz, for the first time EVER, I walked out with a *$0.25 face* (how pathetic is that, lol), Michael's empty-handed!...*vent vent vent puff puff puffing puff puff*

I'm going back later today and gonna ASK one of the staff this time. IF, I *fail* again, I'm gonna say heck with it and buy it online. Been waiting on this since DEC!=(..blech...

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:33

cynthia! I'm so sorry you haven't gotten it yet. The amount I'm using mine, I should just give it to you! (my husband would be...) We had to drive an hour to get it.

Do you use witch-stichery on your hearts, and then stitch them, or do you just hold them on there and stitch?

I've gotta get on it.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
darn it!...lol..Rachel, I was there at Michael's yesterday, so excited and whatever. Walked in, and then it dawned on me "shoot! I don't hv a coupon".. walked to where the cutters are at, NO SIZZIX!!! But I saw the bigkick sizzix..lol..

WTH?!? coz, for the first time EVER, I walked out with a *$0.25 face* (how pathetic is that, lol), Michael's empty-handed!...*vent vent vent puff puff puffing puff puff*

I'm going back later today and gonna ASK one of the staff this time. IF, I *fail* again, I'm gonna say heck with it and buy it online. Been waiting on this since DEC!=(..blech...
I don't know if there's a Joann's near you, but they are 40% off in the stores right now. The 40% mark off is for the machine and all of the die cuts

My online store:

Old 01-15-2008, 06:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushfamily View Post
cynthia! I'm so sorry you haven't gotten it yet. The amount I'm using mine, I should just give it to you! (my husband would be...) We had to drive an hour to get it.

Do you use witch-stichery on your hearts, and then stitch them, or do you just hold them on there and stitch?

I've gotta get on it.
What is "witch-stichery"?

My online store:

Old 01-15-2008, 06:15

It's a light weight material that you can place in between two fabrics and when you iron it, it creates a bond. Be perfect for heart on heart clippies. Probably not useful for those fluffy ones that you do (I loved those btw)

hth
Old 01-15-2008, 07:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushfamily View Post

I've gotta get on it.

No, no witch-stichery.. Just plain 'ol stitches lol. I hold 'em as I go around the heart, and stitching at the same time.

What kind of felt you're using? The hearts were made with 100% wool.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymaldonado View Post
I don't know if there's a Joann's near you, but they are 40% off in the stores right now. The 40% mark off is for the machine and all of the die cuts
i saw the sale online..=( The nearest Joann's is like 3+ hrs from here. DH would hv my head if we were to go just for it...lmao..

*sighs*... Patience is definitely not my virtue...lol... Still no machine today. Just the Bigkick they hv now. The dies that I saw, none that I wanted are there either...ugh!

Old 01-16-2008, 05:29

that sucks cynthia i know you were sooo ready to get it! it is like waking up on christmas morning w/out a gift

Old 01-16-2008, 06:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
i saw the sale online..=( The nearest Joann's is like 3+ hrs from here. DH would hv my head if we were to go just for it...lmao..

*sighs*... Patience is definitely not my virtue...lol... Still no machine today. Just the Bigkick they hv now. The dies that I saw, none that I wanted are there either...ugh!
Have you checked eBay? The prices for the used ones are actually really good

My online store:

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg