printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:01

Default Templates

I am REALLY wanting to buy some templates.... Please tell me which ones you suggest.... price wise, ease of use, ect! TIA

Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 04-11-2009, 10:29

Default Re: Templates

bump

Old 04-12-2009, 02:54

i dont have the bbm yet, i have the no bow no go tnt templates and i like them and your loops come out even every time.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleB'sbowtique View Post
I am REALLY wanting to buy some templates.... Please tell me which ones you suggest.... price wise, ease of use, ect! TIA
I love the no bow no go ones i finally broke down and bought them and now i cant figure out how i ever lived with out them they make it so easy and its all laid out for you I give the templates and the book an A+++++
Old 04-15-2009, 11:07

could you give me the website for no bow go I want to order some today
Old 04-15-2009, 11:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleB'sbowtique View Post

Depends on what bows you want to make:

TNT = will make most bows, but does not use template for the twisted boutique, uses free instructions you can find online (pm me if you want to know) TNT Bow Template Instructions
BBM = makes basic boutiques - fabulous and perfect every time!! LPL Brilliant Bowmaker System - Classic
BBM twisted = makes twisted boutiques, to be released very SOON!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:10

So which would be better to get?
TNT or BBM
Will the twisted BBM be included with the regular BBM when it comes out? Does anyone know?
Sponsored Links