http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:36

Default Re: Awesome Korkers For Sale!!!

you REALLY need to get a good system going! Prekork your ribbon (((sorry should have said my ribbon is already korked lol though I am now wiped out! I just sold it all before I learned I was excepted into the fair URGH

Anyway if you prekork your ribbon it really only takes about 4 min to cut and seal and another min to make it!

not to long korking the ribbon is what takes FOREVER and I am DREDDING that part !
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 08-08-2009, 07:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessfancypants View Post
you REALLY need to get a good system going! Prekork your ribbon (((sorry should have said my ribbon is already korked lol though I am now wiped out! I just sold it all before I learned I was excepted into the fair URGH

Anyway if you prekork your ribbon it really only takes about 4 min to cut and seal and another min to make it!

not to long korking the ribbon is what takes FOREVER and I am DREDDING that part !
It's the cutting/sealing and assembling part that I hate. It takes so long even using a woodburning tool.

Korking the ribbon just sucks over here. British ovens are so small and I can't kork alot at once my dowels are only 14-15 inches long.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:11

OKladies, I am just about cought up to where I need to be for the fair! I am excited! I am just waiting on some ribbon to complete the wholesale orders I have now. For a limited time I will again be doing wholesale orders (today and tomorrow) I need to purcahse about 2500 yards of solids, dots and stripes (7500 yards total eeeek! SO help a sister out!

Apply to become a wholesale vendor on my site, its that easy!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:15

I love making korkers-I HATE the cutting and sealing part, but rolling the ribbon isn't so bad, and sewing them up isn't so bad...

I do it assembly line style-spend a day korking, another day cutting/sealing and dividing up the cuts into baggies, and then spend a day sewing them up.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kricket View Post
Where are your site do you apply??
Here ya go

http://princess-fancy-pants.com/whol...htm?signup=yes
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28

Applied! I have a huge show in Oct. and I dont think I'm gonna have time since I have a few mid-size shows before then. Would like to know how much your korkers are since mine suck! I've tried and tried putting them together but it just doesnt look as nice or full.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33

just approved you
Old 08-18-2009, 04:43

ladies all orders over 400.00 will receive an additional $30.00 discount! Use code WHOLESALE!!
Old 08-22-2009, 04:22

Just bumpin in case you ladies need some korkers
Old 08-22-2009, 07:23

What is your percentage off for wholesale?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.