New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:16

Default Re: Brilliant Bowmaker Twisted Template

I'm hoping they are ready to ship before our big move, otherwise I'm going to have to have mine shipped to my mom

Wife to Rod and Momma to Tyreque, Ladaria, Raquel, Brayana, Destini, Jaleel, Makkiah, Taniyah and Cavelle along with my angel in heaven Angie and 85 foster kids who have left imprints on my heart
All Ribboned Out Remember Me Pillows to Remember your loved one whose far away
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:49

Thats why im waiting til after our move. We are staying with my brother for 3 more weeks and i don't want to take the chance that it doesn't make in time. So it will be more like july i think before i can get one

Army wife of 13 years and mommie to two beautiful babies Tj 04/26/02 Izabella 10/10/08
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08

WE HAVE A DATE!

The books arrived today so I started shipping the prototype (approval) templates that I had. The rest of the lot will ship to me this Friday. So I anticipate them to arrive mid next week. Our goal is to have all orders shipped by the end of next week. So the templates will not get to travel with me to Minnesota.

Whew. I am so excited and relieved. I lost many fingernails this week.

If you need to change your address or shipping location, please let me know. I will confirm any changes before they start shipping.

If you were one of the lucky few who had their order shipped today, try not to tease everyone too much.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:28

Yay!!!! I am so excited Will you be shipping them out by the order they were placed or is it random and some if us will get lucky? lol.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41

Ok i'm interested in the ultimate kit but couldnt find it on either site. Am i just missing it?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:07

Yay super excited!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:38

Yay, I have been checking everyday to see if you had a date yet. I can't wait to give this a try.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:58

So they still aren't out?!! I've been chewing my nails (figuratively. Literally I've been ruining them making bows!) with anticipation for 3 months! I thought they would have been out by now, but this site and her etsy store say otherwise... Please update me if I'm out of the loop!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by akdowns84 View Post
Ok i'm interested in the ultimate kit but couldnt find it on either site. Am i just missing it?
here you go

Craft Supplies on Etsy - Brilliant Bowmaker Bow Making System ULTIMATE KIT by littlepinkladybug33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieBowTuesdai View Post
So they still aren't out?!! I've been chewing my nails (figuratively. Literally I've been ruining them making bows!) with anticipation for 3 months! I thought they would have been out by now, but this site and her etsy store say otherwise... Please update me if I'm out of the loop!
This is an older thread. I just updated etsy for you. We are packing and shipping as fast as we can get them assembled!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:08

YOU ROCK!!! I literally just refreshed my page and saw that you had updated etsy and replied on this post. Wow. I'm getting out my wallet right now.
Sponsored Links