http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:55

Default Easy up tent my A%$&

URGH! I bought a hot pink easy up tent from ebay, This is DEFINATLY not a 1 person job, ther eis NO way for me to get it up! I want to set my display up so I know what I am doing for sat. but I CANT cause I cant get the dang tent up! Although it is REALLY eye catching LOL it is BRIGHT pink and I MEAN BRIGHT pink, which is good casue it is a rather large event and you so wont miss my tent HAHA

I also just ordered my banner my sister put gother for me I cant wait to get it!
Sponsored Links

Old 03-03-2009, 12:56

Default Re: Easy up tent my A%$&

WOOOPS I SWEAR I only posted that once!!
Old 03-03-2009, 01:05

i feel your pain, when i first started doing shows i used my father in laws, it was old but soooooooo durable, it lasted about 8 years until it got a hole in the roof, so we went to sams and bought a new one, well they are by no means made as easy and durable as they used to be, i had the new one for one season and the roof leaked, i was so mad, i ended up special ordering a bubble gum pink top for it and have no probs with the roof since then but i can't get the news up and down by myself at all, the old one went up in a snap alone but not now, it takes longer to put up the dang tent then it does to roll my displays off the trailer and set up!

Last edited by littlepeabows; 03-03-2009 at 01:08.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:13

If you've ever put a tent that wasn't an EZ-up it really is A LOT easier. I used to have one that had poles that you had to put together to make a frame then slide the canvas over. Not easy at all.

I love my EZ-up. I had a neighbor help put mine up when my hubby wasn't available to help.

Never seen a pink one though! I bet you will definitely draw people!

Use masking tape/duck tape to mark the boudaries to give you an idea.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstimpert View Post

Use masking tape/duck tape to mark the boudaries to give you an idea.

But but I DONT WANNA lol I want to see teh WHOLE thing, call me greedy LOL plus a big part of my display is the hot pink back drop where I will be hanging my hairbow holders LOL...

This didnt come with directions, so How do i even do it I think I have the top ready to go up, I have it all velcrod to the sides...
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessfancypants View Post
But but I DONT WANNA lol I want to see teh WHOLE thing, call me greedy LOL plus a big part of my display is the hot pink back drop where I will be hanging my hairbow holders LOL...

This didnt come with directions, so How do i even do it I think I have the top ready to go up, I have it all velcrod to the sides...
Making sure the "scissor" is extended as far as possible in all directions (this is where you need the 2 people) Opposite corners walk back. Then opposite sides you'll have to push out on the scissors until you can get the pins to lock. Does that make any sense?

Then I just go around and raise each leg 1 notch at a time (was doing this by myself again)

Is this indoor or outdoor? Outdoor having GOOD weights is very important. I'm going to make better ones this year with quickcrete, coffee cans, and rebar. I've seen them made with PVC pipe that's filled with quickcrete.

If you need it I can go out and grab the instructions, maybe i can scan them in.

HTH!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:23

SO FREAKIN FUNNY.....ROFL....I have said those exact words while dealing with my "EZup" tent....mine is a pain and I can definitly not put mine up alone....
Old 03-03-2009, 05:34

I want a Hot Pink Tent, do they have anymore? By they way you are hilarious!! Just wait until you pinch your fingers on the legs, you really will tell the news.....I do it at just about every show. You would think I would learn! LOL
Old 03-04-2009, 09:26

I want a PINK tent too! Pink and Black...Pink and Black...Pink and Black...
Old 03-04-2009, 09:44
creativesidebows

I love my ezup I can totally do it myself but it did take some serious practice in the beginning. Don't give up-it is doable alone!! If you have major issues at a show there is always a friendly crafter to help you out-you just have to ask.

A fair share of my shows require white tents. A tent that is pink would be super cute but you may want to check with the promoter to ask if your pink tent is allowed. It would stink to pay for a show and get there just to have them not let you set up.
Sponsored Links