http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:35

Default Re: Easy up tent my A%$&

A pink one?!? That's fantastic! Ours is just the basic blue...wish I had seen a pink one. Definitely will stand out and will make it worth the hassle I hope!! I can't believe its so hard to do...that no fun. Best of luck at your shows!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 03:48

You can put the ez up together by yourself, but like the other ladies said it does take practice. I had to set several up each day when I worked at a pool, and got the hang of it. If you don't have a helper, see if your booth neighbor is friendly enough to help.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativesidebows View Post
I love my ezup I can totally do it myself but it did take some serious practice in the beginning. Don't give up-it is doable alone!! If you have major issues at a show there is always a friendly crafter to help you out-you just have to ask.

A fair share of my shows require white tents. A tent that is pink would be super cute but you may want to check with the promoter to ask if your pink tent is allowed. It would stink to pay for a show and get there just to have them not let you set up.
Almost all of the big really good shows here require white tents.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:57

You can get replacement tops in white if you want to switch it out for shows that require white. Then you won't have to fork out for another tent.
Old 04-19-2009, 11:58

It really is doable alone! I PROMISE! I've set up and torn mine down a bajilliion times all by myself. You just have to get into the swing of it.

Take it out of the bag. Walk out the corners as far as you can. Then....crawl in the middle and push up on the center!

Practice setting up in your yard. It'll be a good laugh for the neighbors.

If all else fails, you can totally ask another vendor for help! I've gotten tons of help before. It will take like 3 minutes of their time and they are usually sympathetic to a woman trying this by themselves.

A pink top rocks! I don't think I've ever had a show that would deny me a pink top...I think that would rain on my parade. BOOO on "white tent only shows"!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:39

I think the older model was their more expensive model. The tents we used to get when I worked parks n rec were easier to put up and more sturdy than the sam's club model.