150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-18-2007, 11:48

Talking Cordless Glue Gun

Hi Ladies~
I know there was a thread somewhere that someone was asking about a cordless glue gun. Well I was doing some last minute shopping at Target and what did I come across on CLEARANCE??????

Cordless Glue Guns | ColdHeat

This has a battery pack like a cordelss drill, so that means we can take our glue guns to shows and still be able to work. I haven't opened it yet since I have been so buy, but for $21.00, I am willing to take a chance. They say for best results to use their glue, but I am just going to use my regular mini's. The guns are only $24.99 on the coldheat web site and free shipping.

Just FYI
Have a Great night Ladies!!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 12-18-2007, 11:57

it says "no drip tip" I would love that! Can you tell us once you get a chance to try it out, it the tip will make a fine line? I'm thinking seriously of getting the one Rene was talking about that has different tips, including one for fine work. Aileen's. Thanks in advance!

ISO: manners
Old 12-20-2007, 07:27

You know I bought a "cordless" glue gun at Michaels hoping for just that but instead what I got was a glue gun with a removable cord that cools off almost as soon as it's unplugged! GRRR! I guess I should have paid attention and made sure it had batteries! DUH!
I could really use one of those. Just imagine how much time is wasted in the car just sitting there! LOL

Darcy
Old 12-20-2007, 07:32

Yea I got one of "those" "cordless" I was so shocked when I realized that cordless meant "use before it cools!"
Old 12-20-2007, 08:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Babies Bowtique View Post
it says "no drip tip" I would love that! Can you tell us once you get a chance to try it out, it the tip will make a fine line? I'm thinking seriously of getting the one Rene was talking about that has different tips, including one for fine work. Aileen's. Thanks in advance!
Joan:
Which glue gun is that? Sounds interesting - especially that it will do fine lines. I have one of the mini low temp ones - it does ok, but I end up getting glue strings everywhere.....on the bows, on me, on the chair where I work on my bows. It would be great to have one that's cordless (w/batteries) & that does fine work.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhg80644 View Post
Joan:
Which glue gun is that? Sounds interesting - especially that it will do fine lines. I have one of the mini low temp ones - it does ok, but I end up getting glue strings everywhere.....on the bows, on me, on the chair where I work on my bows. It would be great to have one that's cordless (w/batteries) & that does fine work.
The one I have has a detachable cord but is not cordless (w/batteries). I have never used it in this capacity, but think that you would only be able to remove the cord and use it for a quick fix, then plug it back in (I'll have to get the book out and see). The name of it is the Ultimate Glue Gun by Aileen. You can buy it at Michael's. I like it alot, but might buy this one also to have just for when I am out and about; that is if we get a good report on how it performs. I'll be waiting to hear.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene R View Post
The one I have has a detachable cord but is not cordless (w/batteries). I have never used it in this capacity, but think that you would only be able to remove the cord and use it for a quick fix, then plug it back in (I'll have to get the book out and see). The name of it is the Ultimate Glue Gun by Aileen. You can buy it at Michael's. I like it alot, but might buy this one also to have just for when I am out and about; that is if we get a good report on how it performs. I'll be waiting to hear.
Thanks, Rene!

ISO: manners
Old 12-21-2007, 08:14

It is disappointing that the battery goes so quick. I need to see what they charge for extra batteries. May still be worth it. We camp all Spring-Fall and this would make taking bows along so much easier!

"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out." James Bryant Conant
Old 12-21-2007, 08:18

Looks like extra batteries are $9.99. I wish I had seen this before Christmas. My DMIL and DSIL have been wondering what to get me.

"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out." James Bryant Conant
Sponsored Links