http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/disney-minnie-mickey-mouse-ribbon-52yd-store.jpg zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/20pc-1.5in-petal-flower-clips-cm.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3-8-frog-grosgrain-ribbon.jpg cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
HipGirl 12pc Grosgrain Ribbon Wrapped 1/2" Headbands + Matching Large Hair Bow Alligator Clips. Interchangable Assorted Fashion Accessory for Girl Women Teen Kid Toddler Children Adult

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:13

Yes it was paypal, but not throught ebay. I got everything through her website, before it was updated. I thought originaly I got lost in the shuffle because she was getting ready to have a baby and I was allowing for some time for her settle. Should have just sent a claim then. I have saved all the emails, except for the original order form. When I saved that it's just a receipt with a total. I would really rather have my bows,(Which I no longer remember what they look like) than the cash.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 09-02-2007, 11:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Yes it was paypal, but not throught ebay. I got everything through her website, before it was updated. I thought originaly I got lost in the shuffle because she was getting ready to have a baby and I was allowing for some time for her settle. Should have just sent a claim then. I have saved all the emails, except for the original order form. When I saved that it's just a receipt with a total. I would really rather have my bows,(Which I no longer remember what they look like) than the cash.
Denise,
2 years is a very LONG time!
I emailed her a few times-before deciding what instructions I wanted, and she emailed me back pretty quickly the 1st time, I then asked her more questions, and she just stopped replying. (we're talking about SBB, right?)
I hope you see your bows soon! Maybe she'll send them when she realizes word of mouth spreads fast.
Anna
Old 09-03-2007, 11:13

It's really too bad, her instructions (SBB) are good and I got those right away, and she has some really cute bows, really expensive though, I feel like the emperor's new clothes. Denise
Old 09-06-2007, 12:14

Thumbs up

im just a newbie, but i wanted to help.
i found a contact number for sbb--not her voicemail either.

i did a WHOIS. (ive had to do this before with another ebiz to get an ACTUAL number to a LIVE human to satisfy a refund dispute...it worked! lol)

her phone number is under Administrative contact:
http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...bybowtique.com

if i were in your situation i would give her a call and just say this needs resolved. get a refund or get some freebies for the wait--thats just irresponsible
Old 09-11-2007, 04:59

Default Roni's instructions

I bought Roni's instuctions last week but when I got to my email it had timed out. She said that she would send them the next day but I have never received them. I just e-mail her again I hope they come because my girls are really into the ribbon headbands and scarfs. they are getting too "mature" for bows
Old 09-11-2007, 07:03

I had won a bid on ebay last week for Roni's headband/scarf instructions. When I received the email the attachment would not open, I sent Roni an email stating the error that I had received and that it wouldn't open. She never responded and it has been a week. I really hate to give a negative feedback but I'm willing to give her a chance to resolve the issue. Have anyone else experienced this situation with Roni before?

Jessica
Old 09-11-2007, 10:20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I too purchased Ronis bowtique hairbow instructions. They are ok.. There is alot of individual folding of each loop and takes a bit of practice to get used to folding and holding everything. I think that LAMBS hairbow instructions are better. Also, I had a very long and frustrating ebay transaction with Ronisbowtique. She does not reply to emails very well. I Had to get PAYPAL involved in order to get her to answer my emails and refund some of my money for poor quality of bowmaking tools. I even called her, and still could not get a response!! It took over 1 Month to complete transaction and get my money back after returning items. I was nice and left her neutral feedback, and she then retaliated and left me the buyer negative feedback. I WILL NOT BUY FROM HER AGAIN!! __________________
Old 09-13-2007, 10:48

Heather, I so agree with you. It's ashame that it is that way! Too bad ebay can't come up with another way to give feedback.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:17

I guess there server was down, she sent me my instructions today, they are o.k. I think. but they are the first instructions I have ever bought. I was thinking about buying her bow instructions so i could get a list of her wholesalers. I am wondering if they would be worth it?
Old 09-13-2007, 08:56

If you look at the supplier thread here it tells you all the wholesaler and websites to buy from. You would waste your money because all you need is the supplier thread here!!
Sponsored Links