New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/40yd-solid-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New products--hip scottie III
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/24pc-inter-daisy-hb-cmb.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha View Post
who is it? for me, bowzies for babes instructions wasn't what i expected... it's called boutique hair bow instructions on e-bay i thnk. http://cgi.ebay.com/How-to-Make-Bout...QQcmdZViewItem . i put a neutral feedback on her but i feel bad about it though i like her designs and that's why i buy her book. but it's absolutely not what i expected... but anyhow, yup my fav is TOTT and free ones are Michelle's too
I had the same experience with the Bowzies for Babes!! The instructions were terrible. The discription and pictures are VERY VERY misleading!!! You will not learn to make the bows that you see in her listings!! I also advise against these instructions!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2007, 04:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
I have learned to ask about something before I buy it! These groups and forums are great for advise and can save you a ton of money!

Sarah
You are so right Sarah!! I learned the hard way too. It's just as easy to learn from each other and post instructions than it is to spend lots of money on those instructions!!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:33

Default Hair bow instructions

I am new here and this is an awsome site to help people like me. I first purchased sbb then roni's. They both were good, I incorporate both of them into my bows. Alot of the pics of bows you see on their website is not what you learn. They teach the basic folding techniques. Roni's seemed to go little more in depth. If I had to choose she would be my fav of the two. Your imagination is what makes all the difference in the world. Although, my imagination tends to go on vacation from time to time.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:32

I have purchased Roni's and Sweet Baby Boutiques...Roni's are okay and she provides a lot of updates on the forum. Sweet Baby Boutique's are better, also with free updates provided. If I had to pick one, it would be SBB. I also have MJC's ebook . It's okay...
Old 08-29-2007, 01:36

Quote:
I e mailed them 10 times or more to let them know thry were uncomplete. They say that they reply within 24 hrs, and never replied or sent me my missing files of instructions. Bad service, no communication, no phone to call them, nothing. Do not buy from them, they are so irresponsible. Devon, tots and michelle are the best places to learn how tomake bows, and for tips.
If anyone knows how to contact pampered princess hair bows let me know, the instructions I am missing are the ones I was interested the most. thank you, Roni P.

File SNAD with paypal, if that doesn't work or it's been too many days (45 or more), call your credit card company and they will remove the charge. Hope that helps!!
Jen
Old 08-29-2007, 11:31

I bought the LPP instructions and they pretty much suck!!!
Pic's are horrible and her bows are ugly IMO
I also tried messanging her about a bow she had on the auction but was not in the instructions I Got NO Response !!!

Old 08-30-2007, 12:35

I also thought Maddy jeans closets was well done you get to join her yahoo group and get updates as soon as she posts them

Old 08-31-2007, 04:59

Ya know it was bowzies for babes, absolutly not what I expected. Has anyone else ever had a problem with SBB. I loved her instructions, but have never gotten update notices for them. I also ordered $65.00 worth of bows, so I would have something to look at, and I never got them. I keep getting emails from her saying that this has never happened, and she'll send me the tracking #. This is 2 years ago this July. Still getting the emails saying she has never not sent out a package. I wish I could just call her. If anybody has a great relationship with her, please tell her to send me my bows.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Ya know it was bowzies for babes, absolutly not what I expected. Has anyone else ever had a problem with SBB. I loved her instructions, but have never gotten update notices for them. I also ordered $65.00 worth of bows, so I would have something to look at, and I never got them. I keep getting emails from her saying that this has never happened, and she'll send me the tracking #. This is 2 years ago this July. Still getting the emails saying she has never not sent out a package. I wish I could just call her. If anybody has a great relationship with her, please tell her to send me my bows.
Did you buy them with paypal??
Old 09-01-2007, 11:09

The first instructions I purchased were from Girlie Girl Bowtique...anyone bought those and do you think they were worth $40??
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies