New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 08-07-2007, 09:40

Ok, I just purchased the TOTT's instructions!! WOW! WOW! Did I say WOW! Now those are so worth the money!!! I also have Roni's Instructions, but by far TOTT's are the best. The Video's and the how to... are just wonderful. The pictures are very detailed and she is so willing to help you with any question that you have. I love TOTTs. (Could you tell that i was excited about TOTT instructions or what?)
Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2007, 10:30

Tara, Could you send the url of TOTT's instructions?
I bought SBB and those are great too but I'd like to check out TOTT's instructions.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:29

Gen,
Go here and check them out! LOTs of information!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOTT-HairBow-Mak...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-09-2007, 10:35

Thanks Tara...... :O)
Old 08-09-2007, 01:06

Default Bow books

Bows for a princess didn't cover nearly as much as I expected and the formating was awful. I'm thinking about getting Roni's. I have Sweet baby, and another one that was soo bad I can't even remember who it was but her bonus cd had other people's free instructions on it, and the DVD was one short video on a basic bow. I'll have to look up the name to warn you guys. My favorite so far are my Tott instruction books. My favorite free instructions are Michele's
Old 08-09-2007, 02:37

Has anybody used the Sweet Baby Boutique instructions?
Old 08-09-2007, 05:47

Angry pampered princess instructions No, NO.

hi girls I bought e book instructions from pampered princess for 25 dollars and did not get all the files. I e mailed them 10 times or more to let them know thry were uncomplete. They say that they reply within 24 hrs, and never replied or sent me my missing files of instructions. Bad service, no communication, no phone to call them, nothing. Do not buy from them, they are so irresponsible. Devon, tots and michelle are the best places to learn how tomake bows, and for tips.
If anyone knows how to contact pampered princess hair bows let me know, the instructions I am missing are the ones I was interested the most. thank you, Roni P.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by vplascencia View Post
hi girls I bought e book instructions from pampered princess for 25 dollars and did not get all the files. I e mailed them 10 times or more to let them know thry were uncomplete. They say that they reply within 24 hrs, and never replied or sent me my missing files of instructions. Bad service, no communication, no phone to call them, nothing. Do not buy from them, they are so irresponsible. Devon, tots and michelle are the best places to learn how tomake bows, and for tips.
If anyone knows how to contact pampered princess hair bows let me know, the instructions I am missing are the ones I was interested the most. thank you, Roni P.
ok.. my ca ching almost going to the little pampered princess. i saw on e-bay for 9.99 http://cgi.ebay.com/BOUTIQUE-HAIR-BO...QQcmdZViewItem about the e-book thing. I thought for 25 dollars would be everything included e-book, cd-rom and ribbon supplies. i seriously am almost pressing my paypal send money button until i went to this window and read about this ... am wondering now..... i have an addiction with hair bow instructions the latest was from roni's hehe.. but um, i seriously dont know how to contact them.... i hope you get all the files and all soon and try contacting them again maybe..--->EDIT:::: Whoooppss ignore my comment.. i think the one that i was going to bid was little bow peep.. this is what happened when you stayed up at night and go online.... i probably didn't read that much.. so anyhow.. i might go for this instructions and watch until it ends and probably bid..

Last edited by ayesha; 08-13-2007 at 06:32.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise View Post
Bows for a princess didn't cover nearly as much as I expected and the formating was awful. I'm thinking about getting Roni's. I have Sweet baby, and another one that was soo bad I can't even remember who it was but her bonus cd had other people's free instructions on it, and the DVD was one short video on a basic bow. I'll have to look up the name to warn you guys. My favorite so far are my Tott instruction books. My favorite free instructions are Michele's
who is it? for me, bowzies for babes instructions wasn't what i expected... it's called boutique hair bow instructions on e-bay i thnk. http://cgi.ebay.com/How-to-Make-Bout...QQcmdZViewItem . i put a neutral feedback on her but i feel bad about it though i like her designs and that's why i buy her book. but it's absolutely not what i expected... but anyhow, yup my fav is TOTT and free ones are Michelle's too

Last edited by ayesha; 08-12-2007 at 11:01.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff705 View Post
Wow! You too! You make me not feel so bad either! LOL!
heheh... i thought i was the only one too almost buy another one but i guess that's it ...
Sponsored Links