Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/ribbon-korker-hair-bow-clip-instructions-sm.jpg
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree
http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/bee/bumble%20bee%20sm.jpg

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/xw-instruction-images/rainbow-ribbon-dragonfly-hair-clips-free-tutorial/dragonfly-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:25

Default dies for cutting felt?

which dies cut thru felt? I knoe sizzix originals do and cuttlebug. what about sizzlits, cuttlekids, etc?

does anyone know what dies were used for these clips?
Etsy :: prettyinpaper :: Pretty Stripes -Snap Clip Set
Etsy :: Neskat :: Neskat's Beautiful Flower Wool Hair Clips
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:51

Default Re: dies for cutting felt?

Sorry, I don't know for sure, but I've seen basic flowers both in the sizzix collection and cuttlebug. I just wanted to add one more question to the list, does anyone know which die was used for this? I've been searching and searching.
Attached Images
File Type: gif blue bird.gif (10.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 12-09-2008, 09:00

The one used for the flower is the Build a Flower one. I use that one for my flowers. There are a few different ones in the package.
The bird one I don't know. Maybe its a sizzix die and I have never looked at those.
Here are a couple of pictures where I used the flower.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 317517980.jpg (28.1 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 317646159.jpg (23.3 KB, 97 views)

Old 12-09-2008, 09:14

Wow those are all really cute. I think I need to invest in a cutter after Christmas
Old 12-09-2008, 03:31

wow those are very cute~! Thank you for sharing and helping out. I'll be on the lookout for the flowers #1.

Does anyone know which brand of dies cut through felt?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:05

You're welcome. I've done alot of them so if you have any questions just ask and I'll help you in whatever way I can.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:55

The bird clippie: Looks like a hand-cut to me and not by any die...jmo
Old 12-24-2008, 09:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniCA View Post
You're welcome. I've done alot of them so if you have any questions just ask and I'll help you in whatever way I can.
Jenni,
I remember you saying what you used for the actual clip cover part in a previous post, but I can't find it right now. Which die is it?

Thanks!
Carolyn

BTW... your other tips on the felt covered clips have REALLY helped. Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:43

So, I have a related question...

Which cutter does everyone prefer when it comes to cutting felt? I'd like to purchase one, but I'm unsure whether one is better than the other...

Thanks for your input!

Stacie
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53

Sizzix cut felt for sure but only the Original Sizzix & the Bigz. The Sizzlits will not go through the felt. I don't know about Cuttlebug, I did a lot of research and could not find about felt. So, I chose the Sizzix to be on th safe side because it clealy stated in would cut felt and it does perfectly!

What die is used to cover the clips or is it cut by hand? Also, has anyone ever used fabric to cover the clips?
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults