ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

New To Forum? Please check this out:

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 12-09-2007, 07:36
Default Bottle Cap Center Bows Sell Well???

I am thinking of entering a HUGE 3 day festival in March and I am a SAHM to a 2 1/2 year old who doesn't like it when my attention isn't on her (what 2 yr old doesn't?). So I need to start working now!! And I am working on some ideas that aren't just the plain ol' bows. (Just in case there is another "bow lady" there so that I can compete!) I was going to do alot of big layered bows, since they sold really well at my last festival. Do the bottle cap center bows sell REALLY REALLY well for y'all?? I was thinking of doing different themes, like Princesses, Hello Kitty, so on. But, I didn't want to slave away over these if they don't sell well. I would be doing them on bows ranging in cost from $8-$16.00. Thanks!!!

Last edited by AdrisMommy; 12-09-2007 at 09:34.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 10:58

I'd be interested in knowing that as well. I have never seen a bottle cap bow on any one in my area.

ISO: manners
Sponsored Links