new products--pop dot diy pinwheel bows

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/no-liner-bottle-cap-combo.jpg

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-soft-ball.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-dizzy-bees-ribbon-grosgrain-combo-.JPG
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/ladybug-applique-red-dot.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/half-wrapped%2050mm-snap-clips.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/flat-back-pearl-shpk.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:32

Default Re: Best Template for Bow Making?

Thanks
I've tried those instructions and mine never come out right it's never even one loop is always bigger

Army wife of 13 years and mommie to two beautiful babies Tj 04/26/02 Izabella 10/10/08
Sponsored Links

Old 05-04-2009, 04:32

I have the TNT which I got as soon as I decided I wanted to do hair bows. I had NEVER made any type of hair bow but the very 1st day I could easily make anything except the twisted boutique. (I get that one just right about 50% of the time.)
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleml View Post
Thanks
I've tried those instructions and mine never come out right it's never even one loop is always bigger
get the totts, it's the best in my opinion and it will come out even all the time

ETSY
www.bunnylanedesigns.etsy.com
Old 05-04-2009, 04:57

I have both TNT and TOTT. I've had TOTT for about 2 years and TNT since it first came out and now that is all I use to make my bows. I had a big craft show and drafted my sister to come up to help me. She was a little hesitant because when she tried the TOTT instructions a few months before she struggle, but after using the TNT she was able to make bows in a matter of minutes.

HTH
Old 05-04-2009, 05:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabear74 View Post
I have both, and use them for different things......

The BBM is super wonderful for a beginner, and someone who just wants to whip out a lot bows in a speedy fashion. My 12 year old autistic son who has horrible finger dexterity (sp?) can make bows with the BBM.

The TNT is what I use when I want to make Twisted Boutique bows. It helps keep everything even, and it does speed up the process.

They both comes with wonderful sets of instructions also. If I remember correctly I had to print off the TNT ones, but the BBM comes in it's own little pink binder with the instructions printed on paper that will (to me) last forever....The BBM will be coming out from what I've read with a twisted template soon, and you can either buy that set when it comes out, or add to it.....I love 'em both, but if I were just beginning I would probably go with the BBM

HTH
Now you can choose to have the printed instructions or the ebook with the TNT.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjnmacsmom View Post
I have both TNT and TOTT. I've had TOTT for about 2 years and TNT since it first came out and now that is all I use to make my bows. I had a big craft show and drafted my sister to come up to help me. She was a little hesitant because when she tried the TOTT instructions a few months before she struggle, but after using the TNT she was able to make bows in a matter of minutes.

HTH
on my hubby's next payday, i will have to but the TNT, i just bought the TOTT from another member here and so far so good! I can follow her instructions really well

ETSY
Old 05-08-2009, 12:49

i just purchased the TNT as a mother's day present for me i'm excited---next payday, will be the BMB!

ETSY
Old 05-16-2009, 05:12
Murolyushka

Im so confused now.... They all sound good, but I cant get them all. I can only afford one. I do my bows without a template, but I cant get my loops even.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:30

I just bought the BBM (Brilliant Bowmaker--twisted and all that) I have the other two so I'll be able to provide more input as far as ease of use and can only give my opinion as to what is the "best" for me--everyone has a different opinion and preference of use. maybe you can list here what it is or what kind of bows that you are trying to make? and we can tell you what should work better for those kind of bows?

ETSY
Old 05-17-2009, 01:02
Murolyushka

I do mostly boutique bows, I guess Im trying to do them twisted. Do you only do twisted on BBM twisted?
I want all in one! LOL
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies