http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/7-8-50yd-grosgrain-animal-print-combo-103114.jpg
New product--1' circle punch/paper shaper for bottle cap picture
New products--Ribbon wrapped 50mm snap clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/120pc-2.5-korker-assorted-.JPG

turtle embellishments--ribbon sculpture

skull rockabilly grosgrain ribbon

braided headband base

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:44

Default Re: Ped Egg - Not Bows

Get thee to thine nearest haberdasher's and get one!!!

I don't know which commercial you guys are talking about, but I have one and it's great! It's no where near as bad as the stuff we wipe off of babies every day, so don't give me any whining about how "gross" they are.

They really do work and I have silky smooth heels that look like I get pedicures every week, which I definitely don't have time to do, lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 03:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonya View Post
Get thee to thine nearest haberdasher's and get one!!!

I don't know which commercial you guys are talking about, but I have one and it's great! It's no where near as bad as the stuff we wipe off of babies every day, so don't give me any whining about how "gross" they are.

They really do work and I have silky smooth heels that look like I get pedicures every week, which I definitely don't have time to do, lol!
This is a great review, thanks for the info! I have to get one today, I am going to post before and after pictures Ewwww! Lol!

Old 10-06-2008, 03:51

I too love it but don't like to clean it...it gets really messy but it works great and I don't use it too often b/c I do the lotion deal afterwards...and keep up the lotion and it stops the crackings. hope that helps
Old 10-06-2008, 04:14

I have the dryest skin in the world. the skin on my feet gets dry and thick and hard, to the point taht they crack and split, very painful. I was using a Dr. Sholls foot file to try and get rid of the dead skin and keep them smooth, I would wear them out so quick I started wrapping heavier sandpaper around it to file my feet. I got a ped egg and it is the best thing I have ever used. It has like a metal grater thing that you rub on your dry dead skin, and it collects in the little egg part. It looks like really fine sawdust, not nasty. On the cover part of it, there is a fine grit filing pad to really smooth you skin. I do that then put some nice lotion on my feet and no more dry, thick dead skin to crack and split. It has truly been a blessing for me.
Erika
Old 10-06-2008, 04:24

I LOVE mine!!!!!!! Just becareful the first time you use it that you don't go overboard. I was having so much fun I made the bottom of one of my heels sore to walk on! LOL!! I use it about once or twice a week, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 04:31

Do you use it dry?
Old 10-06-2008, 04:31
mom2girls

oh i have wondered about those too. Lucy was telling me to get one the other day when i was in the foot isle but i was to skeptical..i think i'll have to get one, thanks for this post and for the reviews
Old 10-06-2008, 04:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomommie View Post
It has like a metal grater thing that you rub on your dry dead skin, and it collects in the little egg part. It looks like really fine sawdust, not nasty. On the cover part of it, there is a fine grit filing pad to really smooth you skin. I do that then put some nice lotion on my feet and no more dry, thick dead skin to crack and split. It has truly been a blessing for me.
Erika
I should tell dh about this. He always complaining about how dry his feet are!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykomommie View Post
I have the dryest skin in the world. the skin on my feet gets dry and thick and hard, to the point taht they crack and split, very painful. I was using a Dr. Sholls foot file to try and get rid of the dead skin and keep them smooth, I would wear them out so quick I started wrapping heavier sandpaper around it to file my feet. I got a ped egg and it is the best thing I have ever used. It has like a metal grater thing that you rub on your dry dead skin, and it collects in the little egg part. It looks like really fine sawdust, not nasty. On the cover part of it, there is a fine grit filing pad to really smooth you skin. I do that then put some nice lotion on my feet and no more dry, thick dead skin to crack and split. It has truly been a blessing for me.
Erika
Lol you could be on their commercial!
I have wanted one of these too..
Now thanks I am going to have to get one...lol

Boutique Hairbows, Accessories,and Clothing!
Click on my banner above!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:09

I have one and L-O-V-E it! I used to use a callus shaver (apparently sooooo dangerous!) Cut myself a few times with it... but the pedegg is great! It's pretty much idiot-proof and does a great job! When I clean it, the removed skin resembles a powder....

Go try it--What do you got to lose

[SIGPIC]www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com[/SIGPIC]
www.finishingtouchesbylybby.com
www.bossybella.etsy.com
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif