New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:50

Default Re: I just oredered TNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
OK, so I'm giving the other bow styles a try with the templates. Do any of you sew the crease with the ribbon on the template? I must be doing something wrong, I have to slide it off to get the last few stitches in.
Actually you just do the stitches one by one. stich in and out, and in and out, and in and out...KWIM? it's easier....

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 06:18

Any picture of this TNT please
Old 10-09-2008, 10:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCISBEL View Post
Any picture of this TNT please

TNT Bow Template Instructions
Old 10-09-2008, 10:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubleblessed View Post
Wendy, are you making the pinwheel? With that bow you have to slide it down a little to finish off sewing on the template. That is the only one that I have issues with. Now the twisted you do not sew on the template...you have to twist and then sew.
I will try help if I can. Would love to see pics when you are done.

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments.

Blessings to everyone!!
No, I was trying the basic one. I gave up on the twisted boutique with the templates, I can do them much faster without.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilianaleahy View Post
Actually you just do the stitches one by one. stich in and out, and in and out, and in and out...KWIM? it's easier....
Do you mean that you pull the needle all the way through with each stitch? I usually try to keep the needle in the ribbon and scrunch it up with my fingers to make sure I like the crease before pulling the thread through. When I try to do it on the template I can get the first couple in then there isn't enough slack in the ribbon to get the needle in and out, does that make sense? If you mean to pull it all the way through, I could try that.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-09-2008, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
No, I was trying the basic one. I gave up on the twisted boutique with the templates, I can do them much faster without.

Do you mean that you pull the needle all the way through with each stitch? I usually try to keep the needle in the ribbon and scrunch it up with my fingers to make sure I like the crease before pulling the thread through. When I try to do it on the template I can get the first couple in then there isn't enough slack in the ribbon to get the needle in and out, does that make sense? If you mean to pull it all the way through, I could try that.
Yes, that's correct. SInce the slice space is so narrow, I believe, the thread won't go zig zag...if you KWIM...

Wholesale Headbands, Rolled/Dainty Flowers, and Duchesse Flowers.

21 Satin colors and 20 Grosgrain colors. PM me for more details.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:50

Default Re: I just ordered TNT

Yay finally got mine in and am ready to play around with it..

Happy Shopping
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53

great! you all are making me want to buy it!!!...

NO MONEY!!!!!!!!! i need to go sew some clothes and sell them!!! or bows.... lol
Old 10-10-2008, 04:05

I recieved mine today and love it. Just a couple I need to learn that I can't do. But, other than that I would recommend this product to anyone. Shipping was fast I ordered my on Wednesday and got it today.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:07

I recieved mine today also. I have not had a chance to play with mine yet but I am anxious to.

www.emilysbows.etsy.com
Sponsored Links