150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:53

Default Re: I just oredered TNT

Everytime I read the TNT section I think of AC/DC " TNT it's Dynamite". Lol Sorry just had to say that.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42

Exactly, lol! Naughty for cheerleaders, lol! Never =) You could always edit it to just say the "TNT we're Dynamite" part when they open up the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecansofbeans View Post
Like this??? lol

YouTube - TNT Dynamite

I wanted that to be the backgroudn music on my website www.tntbows.com - but thought it a little naughty! lol

Old 10-07-2008, 09:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubleblessed View Post
They were just released, but I was one of Devon's testers and this is what I have found in the last 6 months. It took that long for her to get them here at least. I just wanted to share my experience with them. I have about 5-6 different bow instructions and this is where I have landed. I will post pictures of some of my bows on here as soon as I can figure it out.

Have a blessed night....
I would love to see your website to see these wonderful bows you are talking about.....

Boutique Hairbows, Accessories,and Clothing!
Click on my banner above!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:09

Quote:
They were just released, but I was one of Devon's testers and this is what I have found in the last 6 months. It took that long for her to get them here at least. I just wanted to share my experience with them. I have about 5-6 different bow instructions and this is where I have landed. I will post pictures of some of my bows on here as soon as I can figure it out.

Have a blessed night....
To post a picture, click the reply button, then scroll down to "manage attachments", it should be self explanatory from there. We'd love to see them! Do you have a website? Where do you sell?

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-08-2008, 11:19

Sorry that I was not on here yesterday...It was my Birthday and had to work too. Hubby took me out to eat and shopping...but now for bows....my website is still under construction...I better get busy on that too....
Double Blessed Bowtique
I sell bows at a local craft mall and I teach at a parents day out program and sell there...and have many customers that come over to the house and buy.
I am posting some pictures of bows that I made Monday for an order.

Thank you for giving instruction Wendy!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_7877.JPG (38.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 101_7880.JPG (35.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 101_7882.JPG (38.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg 101_7887.JPG (43.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 101_7889.JPG (47.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 10-08-2008, 11:48

Quote:
Sorry that I was not on here yesterday...It was my Birthday and had to work too. Hubby took me out to eat and shopping...but now for bows....my website is still under construction...I better get busy on that too....
Double Blessed Bowtique
I sell bows at a local craft mall and I teach at a parents day out program and sell there...and have many customers that come over to the house and buy.
I am posting some pictures of bows that I made Monday for an order.

Thank you for giving instruction Wendy!!!

Your bows look great! I ordered the tnt yesterday, I cannot wait for it to come in.

www.emilysbows.etsy.com
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52

Melissa
i beleive you will be happy with it....Have you been making bows long. It took me 2 years to master them.... And I still have problems sometime. Ihave found that you have to be in the mood to make bows (or floral arragning...LOL)
Hope you love your templates....

Renaie
Old 10-08-2008, 11:56

Quote:
Melissa
i beleive you will be happy with it....Have you been making bows long. It took me 2 years to master them.... And I still have problems sometime. Ihave found that you have to be in the mood to make bows (or floral arragning...LOL)
Hope you love your templates....

Renaie

The only bows that I can make look half way decent is the twisted boutique bow, and I guess they look good because I have sold quiet a few. Sometimes they come out looking great the first time and sometimes I can't make one to save my life and end up putting it away before I get really mad at the ribbon. I have been working with them for about 6 months I guess.

www.emilysbows.etsy.com
Old 10-08-2008, 12:43

Your bows look great Renaie! Good for you having so many sales!! Your website looks like it will be really cute!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-08-2008, 02:18

I ordered mine today. I can't wait to get it
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg