New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:53

Default Re: I just oredered TNT

She does offer a discount if you have purchased instructions from her before and you are a member of her yahoo group. I think it was $5 off, I'm not sure but it was the same as the shipping so it was like free shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaobui View Post
Oh I have been reading some reviews on this! It seems to cut down the time on making the bows so I am thinking I want to get it!
I went to visit the site and noticed that their is a spot for a voucher/code. Is there a code for us to use?? didn't want to miss out on the code if there is one
I noticed it is on sale does anyone know how this will be on sale?

Thanks
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:14

I bought it with the hopes of perfecting the twisted boutique bow. Am I the only one disappointed??

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 10:01

Not that mine are bad, just that I can really make them faster with the method I was using before. I thought maybe the templates would help with getting the angles right faster, but I end up fiddling with it more than if I hadn't used her method for folding. Dont' get me wrong, I think the instructions are well written and the templates can come in handy. I just only ordered it for the twisted boutique and it wasn't anything really helpful for me.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 10:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
I bought it with the hopes of perfecting the twisted boutique bow. Am I the only one disappointed??
Yes, me too. I already knew of that method, considering it's a free instruction already available online.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy523 View Post
Not that mine are bad, just that I can really make them faster with the method I was using before. I thought maybe the templates would help with getting the angles right faster, but I end up fiddling with it more than if I hadn't used her method for folding. Dont' get me wrong, I think the instructions are well written and the templates can come in handy. I just only ordered it for the twisted boutique and it wasn't anything really helpful for me.

If you are a member of her NoBowNoGo group on Yahoo, there is a supplement made by another member under the files that will help you get it together faster and helps w/the angles......
Old 10-06-2008, 11:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2 View Post
Yes, me too. I already knew of that method, considering it's a free instruction already available online.
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippyToes View Post
If you are a member of her NoBowNoGo group on Yahoo, there is a supplement made by another member under the files that will help you get it together faster and helps w/the angles......
Yes, someone pointed that out to me the other day. It does help, but I'm still very disappointed. It's still much more work that what I was doing before and I get the same result.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 11:46

What kind of fold were you doing? The butterfly one?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CribRockCouture View Post
What kind of fold were you doing? The butterfly one?
No, it is a variation of the hand folding method from TOTT. I've used the butterfly fold, but I prefer to have the tails.

Wendy My Etsy Shop

Old 10-06-2008, 05:13

I was disappointed with mine also... you're not really using the template for the twisted boutique...it's just a folding method KWIM? I haven't even unwrapped the rest of them, I was so disappointed when I tried the two I did open up. (I'm not trashing...just adding my opinion).
Carter 5
Abby 3

www.mybellaboutique.com

www.mybellaboutique.etsy.com

Sponsored Links