Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-27-2008, 12:20
Wink new with question

Hi ladies i have been reading this board and trying to learn as much as i can about bow making. I will only be making bows for my baby girl not to sell but i still want then to be good. SO as of yesterdays i ask what BBM was and read a few things about it now my question is does ith help make the bows you made look better? or does it make a bow the right was for you? i can make a basic bow but i know it could use some help and i never evern thought about using somthing to tie the middle with but i read on here about sally and gator clip.everyone bows on here are so nice and made great. My baby girl is only 8 months old and when i was pg with her i spent a ton of money on headbands and bows and well i want to save money so i decided to look into make them myself.

Last edited by amybeth79; 09-27-2008 at 01:37.
Sponsored Links