key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2008, 05:16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 186
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

I should be getting ready for work right now and I'm playing with the templates. I see myself up very very late!! Anytime you are up here at Disney we can have a Bow making party!! LOL!

I still have to get used to sewing the centers, that's new to me, but practice makes perfect
__________________
Sarah Mommy to:
Quinn & Bella 7.19.06 and Brinlee7.23.08
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

  #72 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2008, 05:21
breemichelle's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Alabama/Mississippi
Posts: 237
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bows4me View Post
I should be getting ready for work right now and I'm playing with the templates. I see myself up very very late!! Anytime you are up here at Disney we can have a Bow making party!! LOL!

I still have to get used to sewing the centers, that's new to me, but practice makes perfect
HaHa! That would be awesome! Me and Hubby want to move up there very soon!! You better get to work! I hope mine come soon, Im dying with the anticipation!!
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 10-13-2008, 01:22
saldanaaa's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

I broke down and bought the TNT templates today when I was asked to do my 1st craft show! I really hope I like them!
__________________
Mommie Of 3...a 7 year old & 4 year old twins!
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 03:42
sewsewdiane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,347
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

i got the nbng templates and i think they are easy to use. i made several in an hour and i got the creases right the first time. i love them!
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 04:16
Judy74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 829
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

I should be getting my template on monday or tuesday (nbng). I can't wait to get it. I have so much ribbon WAITING to be folded into beautiful bows!
__________________
Custom Printed Ribbon and more

www.thequirkylittleboutique.com
Reply With Quote
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 04:45
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 106
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy74 View Post
I should be getting my template on monday or tuesday (nbng). I can't wait to get it. I have so much ribbon WAITING to be folded into beautiful bows!
you will love them!!!!!

I know I do!
Bobbi
Reply With Quote
  #77 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 06:06
unbrokendreamz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Carmichael/Sacramento California
Posts: 4,187
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

I got the TNT from no bow no go.. i posted some pics of the bows I made. I just dont think they look right, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong please.

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-m...-tnt-bows.html
__________________
Check out my wholesale supplies on facebook http://www.facebook.com/victorianelegancebaby
I have a Private group for open group buys, please send friend request and PM via facebook to join
Reply With Quote
  #78 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 06:55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 106
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokendreamz View Post
I got the TNT from no bow no go.. i posted some pics of the bows I made. I just dont think they look right, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong please.

http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-m...-tnt-bows.html
I think on the twisted ones, the x isn't big enough and the back ribbons aren't straight, kwim?
other than that, I think they look great!
Are you a NBNG group member? There is a tip for the twisted bow in the group files.
HTH,
Bobbi
Reply With Quote
  #79 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 07:09
unbrokendreamz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Carmichael/Sacramento California
Posts: 4,187
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

hmm i made the x as big as the ribbon would let me without losing the shape. i havent joined the group yet.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cmel8rg8r View Post
I think on the twisted ones, the x isn't big enough and the back ribbons aren't straight, kwim?
other than that, I think they look great!
Are you a NBNG group member? There is a tip for the twisted bow in the group files.
HTH,
Bobbi
__________________
Check out my wholesale supplies on facebook http://www.facebook.com/victorianelegancebaby
I have a Private group for open group buys, please send friend request and PM via facebook to join
Reply With Quote
  #80 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2008, 07:18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 106
Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokendreamz View Post
hmm i made the x as big as the ribbon would let me without losing the shape. i havent joined the group yet.
You should join! There is a TON of awesome ladies in the group!
Always willing to answer questions and help any way they can!
Bobbi
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger