150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:47

Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleufrogs View Post
I finally got my file. Her instructions are very clear, with alot of photo examples. It is almost like an idiot's guide to making bows. I especially like her visual examples of how each particular styled bows would look in different sizes. And her charts are very helpful too.

Now that I have seen her manual, and having TOTT manual. I would say both complements each other to help any bow maker or hobbist (sp?) achieve all sorts of variations out there.

I can't wait for the templates to arrive!
true./. i hate the TOTT wooden bow maker, but love the instructions.. both TNT and TOTT instructions are great.. am looking forward for the tempaltes too
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 09-22-2008, 11:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha View Post
maybe youi can e-mail devon or contact them from the site??
I did! She was great! Kept trying all weekend to make sure that I am able to read the file. Then I realised that I may not have to latest version of Adode Reader. So I downloaded that and viola!

DUH ME!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:28

Has anyone received a notice that their templates has been shipped? Looks like my shipment has been delayed.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:04

I got notice yesterday that it was shipped. They say allow 5-7 days to ship.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:23

I got notice last night that mine shipped as well! Yeah me! Can't wait to try. I also have the tott and BBM.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:31

I also got notice that mine is being shipped. Can't wait to see if I will be able to do the twisted bow. No matter how hard I try it still looks like mess. I also have totts, can't do it with it either.
Jackie
Old 09-24-2008, 04:30

I so don't know which one to get! I only can possibly afford one of them: which do you think is better?

I want to make simple boutique bows and stacked bows. The TNT one seems like there is a huge variety of bows to make, does it have a variety of those bow with multiple colors in 1 bow? Does the BBM have them same mre more?

Any opions would help. Seem slike it's 50% -50% on both. Ugh!!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:20

I got confirmation of my shipment today!! I am so excited!!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by bows4me View Post
I so don't know which one to get! I only can possibly afford one of them: which do you think is better?

I want to make simple boutique bows and stacked bows. The TNT one seems like there is a huge variety of bows to make, does it have a variety of those bow with multiple colors in 1 bow? Does the BBM have them same mre more?

Any opions would help. Seem slike it's 50% -50% on both. Ugh!!
Oh... can't help ya there. Perhaps you can wait for a while? I think most of us here are waiting for our templates to arrive.

I just got confirmation of my shipment today too! I'm like a kid at Xmas! LOL!

Last edited by bleufrogs; 09-24-2008 at 09:10. Reason: Edited:
Old 09-25-2008, 04:28

Mine just came in the mail today. It figures that I am heading out of town for a weekend clinical test (biggest test of my life) so they will have to sit here until I get home. I am dying to get them out & play with them but I can't take the time. I am right now typing, watching a video (for my test) and making phone calls and making my son do his homework.
I am already tired & the weekend is just getting ready to start.
Beth
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.