150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets

Product Review--Tools, Equipment, and Gadgets Love your gadgets? Don't like it? Post your reviews (or link of review) here.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:51

Default Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

sorry, it's got to be said, Why didn't I think of marketing that? THat's how I've been doing my bows forever. I guess I just didn't think it was innovative enough to market. I think the brilliant bow maker would be more worth your investment. just my two cents though.

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bows and bags View Post
sorry, it's got to be said, Why didn't I think of marketing that? THat's how I've been doing my bows forever. I guess I just didn't think it was innovative enough to market. I think the brilliant bow maker would be more worth your investment. just my two cents though.
Sorry... I got confused... what was it that you are thinking of marketing? And why would the BBM be more worth the investment (I wasn't sure who is the "your" you mentioned)
Old 09-20-2008, 05:58

ok who is BBM?
EDIT: nvm. just realized it was the brilliant bow maker
am confused myself

2 of them llooks good.. don't know which to choose..
EDIT:just ordered TNT..
i love the instructions. neat and very motivating... i'm looking forward to work with those tempalate..

Last edited by ayesha; 09-20-2008 at 06:24.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesha View Post
ok who is BBM?
EDIT: nvm. just realized it was the brilliant bow maker
am confused myself

2 of them llooks good.. don't know which to choose..
EDIT:just ordered TNT..
i love the instructions. neat and very motivating... i'm looking forward to work with those tempalate..
I have been trying to download my copy and I kept receiving an error message. I can't open my file!
Old 09-20-2008, 09:28

I am way too scared to spend so much money. I have already spent $$$$$$ on lots of other instructions and I realise that there is not really a huge difference in the instructions.Some may have clearer pictures.Some may be more detailed.But what it boils down to is how are you doing it?Everyone's style is different.Is it worth the amount of money to be paying for all these? Some may say yes,some may say no.What works for them may not work for you and vice versa.

There are a lot of people who are doing this to really help others learn.But there are also a few who only have dollar signs in their eyes and their main goal is money money money.

We all have different needs and if someone offers something that we feel we might benefit,more power to it.For me,times are too hard to be spending lots of money.

That is why I like this group because others are really willing to help others out.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:19

I finally got my file. Her instructions are very clear, with alot of photo examples. It is almost like an idiot's guide to making bows. I especially like her visual examples of how each particular styled bows would look in different sizes. And her charts are very helpful too.

Now that I have seen her manual, and having TOTT manual. I would say both complements each other to help any bow maker or hobbist (sp?) achieve all sorts of variations out there.

I can't wait for the templates to arrive!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:32

I ordered NoBowNO Go last nite and have printed out the instructions, very easy to follow. I got these because of the different templates. Also have sweet baby bows inst. and totts. Love totts.
Jackie
Old 09-21-2008, 01:50

Smile Re: NoBowNoGo vs BBM

Can we use different size ribbon (3/8, 5/8, 7/8, 1.5) and be able to made different size bows (itty, 4in, 6in) with the templates of the TNT?
I have the gater bite would I not need that anymore with the TNT templates?
I do not have the TOTTs instructions, would I still be okay using the TNT templates?

Anyone please advise...so I can made my decision
Old 09-21-2008, 08:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaobui View Post
Can we use different size ribbon (3/8, 5/8, 7/8, 1.5) and be able to made different size bows (itty, 4in, 6in) with the templates of the TNT?

~NO idea...~ Others may chime in on that.

I have the gater bite would I not need that anymore with the TNT templates?

IF you know how to crease, you might not need the Gator Bite.

I do not have the TOTTs instructions, would I still be okay using the TNT templates?

NO idea. However, the TNT does come with its own instructions.

Anyone please advise...so I can made my decision
hth.. =) I might just get the TNT next payday...lol...

I'm not all that. I just like the last part.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleufrogs View Post
I have been trying to download my copy and I kept receiving an error message. I can't open my file!
maybe youi can e-mail devon or contact them from the site??
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults